Things to Consider When Evaluating Healthcare Job Boards:
- Look for job boards that do more than just allow job searching and job listing. One that also offers resources for medical professionals, industry news, and useful tips for employers and employees will be more helpful.
- To fill specialized roles, list vacancies on healthcare job boards that target a specific medical sub-field.
- When it comes to pricing models, figure out which works best for you: per month or per job post pricing. A job board that offers multiple job postings for a monthly fee may ultimately cost less than a job board that charges a fee per job post.
Best Healthcare Job Boards:
From A$145.00 /post.
From A$36.00 /post.
From A$130.00 /post.
From A$249.00 +GST /post.
A$169.00 + GST /post.
|7.||Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine|
From A$330.00 /post.
Contact for quote.
From US$165.00 /post.
From A$225.00 + GST/post.
How do you recruit healthcare professionals?
- Employers should conduct campus recruitment sessions at universities.
- Posting vacancies on the best healthcare job boards is a good tactic.
- Recruiters should provide and promote a more lucrative package than the competition.
- Promoting younger workers from within is a cost-effective approach.
Are there any healthcare job boards that I can use for free?
Pharmaceeka can be used for free to advertise vacancies in the healthcare sector.