Free and paid options.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
HealthcareLink is a recruitment platform and job board that aims to create an efficient sourcing and hiring process for employers in the medical industries of Australia. The site provides industry-related news, networking opportunities, industry certifications, continuing professional development (CPD) courses, and events.
HealthcareLink gives employers access to their extensive database of 800,000 registered job seekers. Their recruitment services include candidate matching tools, employer branding opportunities, premium listings, and social media exposure.
- HealthcareLink exclusively advertises medical and healthcare vacancies throughout Australia.
- The site offers free registration to employers and businesses.
- Employers can request a free demonstration of the platform's features.
- The platform's standard job post includes applicant matching, peer referral services, and employer branding tools.
- Job posts are shared to the job board's partner sites, including Hospital + Healthcare and Nicky Jardine.
- Premium listings include branded job posts, email campaigns, a business profile, and an account manager.
- The candidate request service includes candidate screening, matching tools, and a dedicated recruitment support partner.
- Jobs are shared on the platform's Facebook page.
- HealthcareLink does not have an applicant tracking system.
- The site's reach is limited to Australia.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HealthcareLink.
A$99.00 +GST /mo.
A$99.00 +GST +support service fees /mo.
A$195.00 +GST /post.
Premium Customized Access
Contact for quote.
From A$50.00 +GST /candidate.
*The Flexible plan includes a single free listing, while the Premium and Premium Plus plans include unlimited free listings and a single job credit each month.
**The Premium Plus plan's service fee pricing is available upon request.
How to Post a Job on HealthcareLink:
Ten easy steps for posting a job on HealthcareLink.
HealthcareLink vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
HealthcareLink and MedicalJobsAustralia.com are both niche healthcare job boards that cater to the Australian job market. While HealthcareLink offers employers more recruitment services than MedicalJobsAustralia.com, the latter shares jobs to Indeed, which reaches a larger network of candidates.
HealthcareLink vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
While HealthcareLink and AusDoc.JOBS serve the same sectors, the former is the more affordable option, charging A$54.00 less than AusDoc.JOBS for a standard job post. Both platforms feature employer branding tools and premium listings, but HealthcareLink also offers a candidate matching tool, which AusDoc.JOBS lacks.
HealthcareLink vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general Australian job board, while HealthcareLink is a niche site that offers employers access to a highly defined audience of healthcare professionals. Both platforms feature applicant management services, but SEEK has a wider reach than HealthcareLink, with 26 million unique monthly visits.
What is HealthcareLink?
HealthcareLink is an Australian recruitment platform and job board that offers a range of comprehensive hiring services with the aim of connecting employers with healthcare professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on HealthcareLink?
HealthcareLink charges A$195.00 for a standard job post. The platform also offers premium job postings that are billed at a monthly rate.
How do I create a HealthcareLink account?
- Navigate to HealthcareLink's home page.
- Click "For Employers."
- Select "Employer Sign Up" at the top of the page.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Click "Submit" to create an employer account.
How do I delete a job post from HealthcareLink?
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over "Jobs" and select "Jobs Manager" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the job you'd like to remove and click "Delete."
Who founded HealthcareLink?
Kopi Nadarajah is the founder and CEO of HealthcareLink.