A$290.00 +GST /post.
Basic employer branding
Social media promotion
Resume database access
The ANCP provides members with comprehensive resources, professional support, education, and research to advance the local nursing practice industry and improve access to healthcare. Its job board is quite basic but gives employers access to a niche pool of candidates and advanced nursing practitioners.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are promoted on the platform's social media pages for increased visibility.
- Companies can post nursing vacancies in various practice areas, such as dentistry, general health, and emergency care.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add additional files to job posts, such as screening questions or a detailed company profile.
- ANCP Jobs does not offer a free job posting service.
- Compared to some rival job boards, such as Nursing Jobs, the platform is costly.
- The job board lacks various core hiring services, including resume database access and featured listings.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
The ACNP is considered to be a reputable organization with a large number of members, but we were unable to find any online reviews of its job board.
ACNP Jobs charges A$290.00 +GST for a single job post.
ACNP Jobs vs. Nursing Jobs:
Compared to ACNP Jobs, Nursing Jobs is the more affordable option, charging significantly less than the former for a standard listing. Both sites offer social media promotion and basic employer branding, but Nursing Jobs is the better choice for employers in search of more advanced hiring tools, such as job ad statistics.
ACNP Jobs vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
While MedicalJobsAustralia.com serves the entire local healthcare sector, ACNP Jobs gives companies a more targeted approach to hiring nursing practitioners. However, MedicalJobsAustralia.com is the more affordable option and features a larger variety of recruitment services, including job distribution and job alert emails.
ACNP Jobs vs. SEEK:
While ACNP Jobs gives employers access to a more niche pool of nursing talent, SEEK has a much larger reach, receiving more than 26 million unique monthly visits. Both sites are dedicated to the local job market, but SEEK is the more feature-rich choice, offering resume database access and applicant tracking tools.