Australian Dental Association Job Board
Free for members and from A$110.00 /post for nonmembers.
Free for members.
Resume database access
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
The ADA job board offers employers various useful tools for recruiting dentistry talent. There is a searchable candidate resume database, job post enhancements for extra visibility, targeted emails to job seekers, and more. Australian companies, such as City Station Dental and Bongaree Dental, use ADA for their recruiting.
- Job posts stay active for 90 days instead of 30.
- Listings can feature at the top of search results and the home page for increased visibility.
- A searchable candidate resume database makes it easy to find ideal candidates.
- Employers can pay extra to be a featured employer on the ADA home page.
- There are over 800 listings on the job board, indicating popularity with Australian medical employers.
- Job posts are sent directly to targeted job seekers via email alerts.
- Recent graduates and experienced dentists all frequent the ADA job board.
- Only members advertise for free. Nonmembers have no free job posting options.
- General job boards, such as SEEK, are more popular with dental employers than ADA.
- There are no discounts on bulk posting for companies hiring at scale.
- ADA does not share job posts on its social media channels for added reach.
Australian Dental Association is a respected organization, but we were unable to find reviews of their job board.
Australian Dental Association Job Board vs. Dentist Job Search:
Both Dentist Job Search and ADA are excellent options for hiring dentistry professionals, although they have minor differences. ADA has a searchable candidate resume database, while Dentist Job Search does not. Dentist Job Search has candidate matching tools, while ADA does not. Neither platform has social media promotion or job board syndication.
Australian Dental Association Job Board vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
With a starting price of A$185.00 per post, MedicalJobsAustralia.com is slightly costlier than ADA's A$110.00 per post for nonmembers. MedicalJobsAustralia.com lists all kinds of medical jobs, while ADA focuses on dentistry and lists more dentistry jobs as a result. MedicalJobsAustralia.com distributes jobs to larger job boards, giving it more reach than ADA.
Australian Dental Association Job Board vs. SEEK:
Despite SEEK being a general job board, it lists more than 3,000 dentistry jobs, compared to 800 on ADA, making it the more popular choice with Australian employers. Both platforms offer advanced recruiting tools for effective hiring, but SEEK's variable pricing model could be a more cost-effective solution for hiring talent.