From A$100.00 +GST /post for members and A$130.00 +GST /post for nonmembers.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
ADA NSW is part of the Australian Dental Association and has an emphasis on helping medical employers reach dentistry talent in the NSW region. It has the price of a premium job posting site but lacks the advanced features that characterize them, such as a searchable candidate resume database, job board syndication, or social media sharing.
- Employers can post jobs in the ADA NSW magazine, NSW Dentist. It has a reach of over 4,500 members.
- Graphic feature ads give listings extra visibility by including an image and fixing it to the top of job searches.
- The ADA NSW team can design artwork for job posts at an extra cost.
- There is a 20% discount on listings that get extended for an additional 30 days on the job board.
- ADA NSW members get discounts on job posts.
- Members have access to industry news and resources, networking opportunities, and more.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job posts have a limit of 150 words.
- There are currently only 18 jobs listed on the job board, indicating a lack of popularity with employers.
- There is no searchable candidate resume database.
- Despite being part of a network of websites, listings are not distributed to other job boards for added reach.
- The Australian Dental Association (ADA) is a more affordable alternative to ADA NSW.
- There is no job posting template. Job posts have to be created manually and emailed to email@example.com.
The Australian Dental Association NSW is a respected organization with over 4,500 members, but we were unable to find reviews for its job board.
Member rate (up to 100 words)
A$100.00 +GST /post.
A$130.00 +GST /post.
Member rate (up to 150 words)
A$130.00 +GST /post.
A$170.00 +GST /post.
Graphic feature ad
A$160.00 +GST /post.
A$190.00 +GST /post.
*ADA NSW offers various discounts for different kinds of advertising options.
How to Post a Job on ADA NSW:
ADA NSW vs. Dentist Job Search:
Dentist Job Search does not disclose its pricing, but its feature range is more impressive than ADA NSW, which charges A$100.00 +GST per job post. It offers candidate matching tools for efficient hiring — while ADA NSW does not. Dentist Job Search also reaches a larger audience of job seekers than ADA NSW (14,000 vs. 4,500).
ADA NSW vs. Australian Dental Association (ADA):
Australian Dental Association (ADA) is the umbrella organization of which ADA NSW is a branch. ADA NSW is costlier than its mother organization, despite the Australian Dental Association having a candidate resume database. ADA NSW's value is its niche pool of regional talent that suits companies looking to make local hires in NSW.
ADA NSW vs. SEEK:
Despite SEEK being a general job posting site, it is more popular with dental employers than ADA NSW's. SEEK reaches a job seeker audience of over 26 million each month, while ADA NSW reaches around 4,500 members. SEEK also has a candidate resume database and tools for streamlining the hiring process — features lacking in ADA NSW.
What is ADA NSW?
ADA NSW is a member organization for dentists in the region of New South Wales, Australia. Their job board is a handy way for dental employers to reach job seekers in the region.
What does it cost to post a job on ADA NSW?
ADA NSW's pricing ranges from A$100.00 +GST to A$160.00 +GST per post for members, and A$130.00 +GST to A$190.00 +GST per post for nonmembers.