1 Basic Job Credit
3 Basic Job Credits
10 Basic Job Credits
10 Resume Views/Downloads
25 Resume Views/Downloads
50 Resume Views/Downloads
HealthJobsNationwide.com's highlights are its niche medical audience and a comprehensive resume database. The site also features an applicant tracking tool and attracts job seekers with useful resources, including industry news and Continuing Medical Education (CME) offerings. There are, however, more affordable niche sites, such as AusDoc.JOBS.
- HealthJobsNationwide.com is not as popular as the local job posting site Jora.
- The job board features an applicant tracking tool.
- Employers can search through an extensive resume database.
- Companies can present their profiles and create job postings aimed at targeted candidates.
- Job credits do not expire and can be used to post a 30-day job listing at any time.
- The platform provides industry news, career and salary trends, and CME offerings.
- HealthJobsNationwide.com is costlier than Australian job boards SEEK (A$225.00) and AusDoc.JOBS (A$249.00).
- Pricing is not advertised in Australian dollars.
- Some healthcare job boards offer recruiter training programs, but HealthJobsNationwide.com does not.
- There is no option to share postings on social media.
We were unable to find online reviews for HealthJobsNationwide.com.
How to Post a Job on HealthJobsNationwide.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on HealthJobsNationwide.com.
Posting a job on HealthJobsNationwide.com.
Click on "Post your first job."
On the recruiter home page, click on "Post your first job."
Choose a job type.
Choose a job type from either "Job per Template," "Job per Link," or "Job per PDF."
Enter your job details.
Enter the details of your job opportunity, add a link, or upload your PDF file and click "Continue."
Create a Recruiter Account.
Fill in details, such as your company name, first name, and last name. Click on "Create new recruiter account."
After verifying your account in your email inbox, preview your job posting and click "Continue." Select upgrades, if desired, and click "Continue."
Enter your payment details.
After you've entered your billing information, you can checkout and view your job post.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. SEEK:
While not strictly a medical job board, SEEK reaches millions of qualified Australian professionals, including a broad range of medical specialists. HealthJobsNationwide.com, while targeting medical professionals, does not have a wide Australian appeal. SEEK's pricing starts at A$225.00 compared to HealthJobsNationwide.com's US$225.00.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
Both HealthJobsNationwide.com and AusDoc.JOBS are specialized medical job boards, although AusDoc.JOBS serves an Australian niche and has a larger audience. At A$249.00 +GST per post, AusDoc.JOBS is also the more affordable option, making it the smarter choice for Australian employers.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals is a more affordable option than HealthJobsNationwide.com and offers more targeted features, such as external apply links and social media exposure. CareerVitals also shares job posts to over 100 job posting sites. HealthJobsNationwide.com, on the other hand, has a candidate database, which is missing from CareerVitals.
What is HealthJobsNationwide.com?
HealthJobsNationwide.com is a global job board for healthcare workers.
How much does HealthJobsNationwide.com cost?
Pricing for HealthJobsNationwide.com ranges from US$225.00 to US$750.00 for job credits and from US$20.00 to US$75.00 for resume views or downloads.
How do I create an account with HealthJobsNationwide.com?
- Navigate to the employer home page.
- Click "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Complete the registration form and click "Create new recruiter account."