Optometry Australia Jobs Board
From A$36.00 +GST /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
Optometry Australia is a community of optometry professionals who network, participate in industry events, and share valuable resources. They host a job board that attracts eye care professionals, making it a central hub for eye care talent. Affordable pricing and targeted advertising make this a great place to find local optometry job seekers.
- There is a wide range of niche positions one might not find on general job boards.
- Employers can attach PDFs to job posts, giving more detail about the company and role.
- Membership gives employers access to useful resources, such as expert clinical advice, business support, and industry events.
- There is an office for every state, each with a dedicated phone number and email address, making it easy to contact them.
- It is a relatively affordable service when compared to bigger job boards, such as MedicalJobsAustralia.com.
- Four different pricing options make the job board attractive to companies of different sizes.
- Jobs can only be listed one at a time. There are no multiple job posting options.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job posts have strict word limits. The Standard plan allows for 50 words, while the rest allow 100 words.
- There is no searchable candidate resume database.
- There are no candidate management or applicant tracking tools.
- General job boards, such as SEEK, list more optometry jobs and reach more job seekers.
- Rival job board, eyesmart.com.au, is a more affordable alternative.
We were unable to find online reviews of the Optometry Australia job board.
Optometry Australia Jobs Board vs. eyesmart.com.au:
eyesmart.com.au has a starting price of A$50.00 +GST per post, which makes it costlier than Optometry Australia's A$36.00 +GST per post. While Optometry Australia grants employers access to a community of optometry professionals for networking, resource sharing, and more, eyesmart.com.au is a basic job board with little else to offer.
Optometry Australia Jobs Board vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
MedicalJobsAustralia.com lists a wide range of medical jobs, including those in the optometry field, while Optometry Australia only advertises eye care jobs for specialists. MedicalJobsAustralia.com's plans start at A$185.00 per post compared to A$36.00 +GST per post on Optometry Australia, making the latter the more affordable choice.
Optometry Australia Jobs Board vs. SEEK:
SEEK lists more eye care jobs than Optometry Australia and has a greater reach. There are currently only 80 jobs listed on Optometry Australia, compared to over 300 on SEEK when searching for the optometry keyword. SEEK provides greater control over pricing and has advanced recruiting tools that streamline the hiring process, which Optometry Australia lacks.