Basic Job Posting
Enhanced Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
5 Pack of Basic 30 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Premium 30 Day Postings
10 Pack of Basic 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of Premium 30 Day Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*The platform offers several job post upgrades that are available at checkout.
**Pricing includes GST.
MJA Jobs Board, previously known as doctorportal job board, specializes in advertising medical and healthcare vacancies across Australia. The platform provides industry-related news, resources, and career advice through The Medical Journal of Australia (MJA).
With over 1,100 registered job seekers, MJA Jobs Board gives employers access to a highly defined audience of healthcare professionals. The site offers a comprehensive range of job posting packages and recruitment services, including resume searches, email advertising, and promoted listings.
- Both members of the MJA and non-members can make use of the job board.
- The platform works to connect over 1,100 employers with job seekers.
- The site offers several job posting options and bulk job posting packages.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with candidates.
- The "Premium" job posting package allows jobs to be sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The "Enhanced" and "Premium" job posting packages highlight jobs and allow them to stay near the top of the job board.
- Employers can add several upgrades to their job posts, including social media promotion.
- Job posting credits for the package plans are valid for a year.
- Employers that connected with candidates whose resumes they liked are not subject to a fee if the candidate is not interested in the job post.
- MJA Jobs Board does not provide a free job posting option.
- Employers need to pay to connect with the candidates whose resumes they like.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- Employers can only pay online with a credit card.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the MJA Jobs Board.
MJA Jobs Board vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
MJA Jobs Board and MedicalJobsAustralia.com both advertise medical jobs in Australia. MJA Jobs Board is the more affordable option for members, charging A$176.00 for a basic job post. However, its nonmember pricing, starting at A$352.00 per post, is costlier than MedicalJobsAustralia.com's starting price of A$185.00 per post.
MJA Jobs Board vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS and MJA Jobs Board both target the Australian medical sector. While both platforms offer a range of job posting plans, MJA Jobs Board stands out with a more affordable starting price for its members. Unlike AusDoc.JOBS, MJA Jobs Board also features a searchable resume database.
MJA Jobs Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a free job posting site that lists roles from all industries. MJA Jobs Board, however, has a range of paid job posting packages available and specializes in healthcare positions. While both platforms offer email advertising services, MJA Jobs Board lacks a candidate messaging system, which Indeed offers.