Basic Job Posting
Enhanced Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
5 Pack of Basic 30 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Premium 30 Day Postings
10 Pack of Basic 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of Premium 30 Day Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*Ad agencies receive a 10% discount on all purchases. To claim the discount, agencies can request a one-time validation via email.
MJA Jobs Board, previously known as doctorportal job board, is a niche job site that specializes in advertising medical and healthcare vacancies across Australia. The platform provides industry-related news, resources, and career advice through The Medical Journal of Australia (MJA).
With over 1,100 registered job seekers, MJA Jobs Board gives employers access to a highly defined audience of healthcare professionals. The site offers a comprehensive range of job posting packages and recruitment services, including resume searches, email advertising, and promoted listings.
- Both members of the MJA and non-members can make use of the job board.
- The platform works to connect over 1,100 employers with job seekers.
- The site offers several job posting options and bulk job posting packages.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with candidates.
- The "Premium" job posting package allows jobs to be sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The "Enhanced" and "Premium" job posting packages highlight jobs and allow them to stay near the top of the job board.
- Employers can add several upgrades to their job posts, including social media promotion.
- Job posting credits for the package plans are valid for a year.
- Employers that connected with candidates whose resumes they liked are not subject to a fee if the candidate is not interested in the job post.
- MJA Jobs Board does not provide a free job posting option.
- Employers need to pay to connect with the candidates whose resumes they like.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- Employers can only pay online with a credit card.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the MJA Jobs Board.
How to Post a Job on MJA Jobs Board:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on MJA Jobs Board.
Posting a Job on MJA Jobs Board.
Find and click on "POST A JOB."
Navigate to MJA Jobs Board's home page and click on "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side.
Choose a job posting package.
Scroll down and select a job posting package. Then, click on "Get Started" under the applicable heading.
Create an account.
If you are an MJA member, log in to your account. If you're a non-member, fill out the online registration form and click on "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT."
Follow the link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Log in to your account.
Enter your username and password, and click on "LOG IN."
Enter your recruiter details.
Add information such as your company name, location, and contact details. Then, click on "SUBMIT."
Create your job post.
You'll be asked to create your job. First, select your preferred job posting package by ticking the applicable box.
Scroll down the page until you find the form labeled "Settings." Enter the job name. Then, tick the appropriate boxes to either save the job post as a template, to post it anonymously, or to include a company profile.
Scroll down the page until you find the form labeled "Job Basics." Add the company name, position title, company logo, and job type.
Scroll down the page until you find the form labeled "Job Description." Add the description and job requirements.
Scroll down the page until you find the form labeled "Job Details." Enter the job's duration, minimum education level, minimum experience, and salary.
Scroll down the page until you find the form labeled "Location." Add the job's address, and once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Add upgrades to your job post.
Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post and click on "Add Upgrades."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure your order is correct and add your billing and credit card information. Then, click on "Pay by Credit Card."
Your job post will then go live.
MJA Jobs Board vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
MJA Jobs Board and MedicalJobsAustralia.com both advertise medical and healthcare jobs in Australia. MJA Jobs Board is the more expensive option, charging A$160.00 more for a basic job post. MedicalJobsAustralia.com also has a wider reach than MJA Jobs Board, as they share jobs to Indeed.
MJA Jobs Board vs. MedHire:
MedHire has several job posting packages and recruitment campaigns available for the Australian and New Zealand job markets. MJA Jobs Board, however, is limited to Australia. While both platforms offer featured listing options, MJA Job Board has hiring services that MedHire lacks, such as resume searches and email advertising.
MJA Jobs Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a free job posting service that advertises jobs from all industries. MJA Jobs Board, however, has a range of paid job posting packages available and specializes in healthcare positions. While both platforms offer email advertising services, MJA Jobs Board lacks a candidate messaging system, which Indeed offers.
What is MJA Jobs Board?
MJA Jobs Board is the official job board of The Medical Journal of Australia. The platform helps employers to recruit job seekers in the healthcare industry of the country with several recruitment services and job posting packages.
What does it cost to post a job on MJA Jobs Board?
MJA Jobs Board's pricing starts at A$152.00 for a member or A$305.00 for a non-member job post. The site also offers several bulk job posting packages and additional upgrades.
How do I create a MJA Jobs Board account?
- Navigate to MJA Jobs Board's home page, hover over "Employers," and click on "My Account."
- Select "Create an account" and fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT."
- Click on the link sent to your email address to activate your account.
How do I delete a job post from MJA Jobs Board?
- Sign in to your account and click "My Jobs."
- Select the job you'd like to remove and click "Delete."
What jobs can I post on MJA Jobs Board?
The job board allows employers to post a variety of healthcare jobs in administration, psychiatry, adolescent medicine, public health, and intensive care, among others.