Resume database access
Customer support channels
GPVacancy.com.au is a no-frills job board for general practitioner positions in Australia. While the job posting process is very easy, it is also very basic. Although employers can add a company logo, practice video, and links to their website and social media accounts, there is no option to add screening questions and job application instructions.
The platform only offers one job posting option for A$150.00 and lacks a free plan or trial option. While the pricing is competitive, the site has little else to offer with no searchable resume database, featured job posting options, or candidate management tools.
- The job posting process is very simple.
- The platform gives employers access to a targeted audience of general practitioners in Australia.
- Job postings are promoted on social media.
- Employers can include their company logo, a video, and links to their website and social media accounts in job postings.
- Job ads can be managed from a basic employer dashboard.
- Job seekers can set up job alerts and search for jobs by employer.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site lacks a searchable resume database, a featured job posting option, and candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of GPVacancy.com.au.
GPVacancy.com.au charges A$150.00 per job post.
How to Post a Job on GPVacancy.com.au:
Four easy steps for posting a job on GPVacancy.com.au.
Posting a job on GPVacancy.com.au.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Go to the GPVacancy.com.au home page, and select "POST A JOB" from the drop-down menu under "EMPLOYERS."
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with your email address, information about the job you want to advertise, and your company details. Then, click on "SAVE DRAFT" toward the bottom of the page.
Once you've saved your details, you will receive a confirmation email with your login details and a link for setting your password.
Preview your job ad.
Click on "PREVIEW" and review your job ad for accuracy. When you're ready to proceed, click on "PAY FOR LISTING."
To edit your job post, click on "EDIT LISTING."
Make the payment.
Add your credit card information and click on "Pay for job AUD $150.00" to make the payment and post your job ad.
GPVacancy.com.au vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS is costlier than GPVacancy.com.au but offers a wider range of job posting plans as well as access to a resume database, which the latter lacks. AusDoc.JOBS attracts larger volumes of monthly website traffic than GPVacancy.com.au and includes job postings in its daily newsletters, which is another feature GPVacancy.com.au does not offer.
GPVacancy.com.au vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
MedicalJobsAustralia.com has a higher starting price than GPVacancy.com.au but is the only one of the two that offers another job posting plan for increased exposure as well as discounted pricing for job packs. While both sites feature job alert emails, only MedicalJobsAustralia.com supports two job application methods.
GPVacancy.com.au vs. HealthTimes:
GPVacancy.com.au is more affordable than HealthTimes when it comes to single job ads but doesn't offer bulk discounts, which HealthTimes does. However, the two sites have different target audiences. While GPVacancy.com.au focuses on general practitioners in Australia, HealthTimes primarily targets nurses, midwives, and allied health professionals.
What is GPVacancy.com.au?
GPVacancy.com.au is a dedicated job portal for general practitioners in Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on GPVacancy.com.au?
GPVacancy.com.au charges A$150.00 for a single job posting.
How can I delete a job posting on GPVacancy.com.au?
- Log in to your GPVacancy.com.au account.
- Open the drop-down menu under "EMPLOYERS" in the top menu.
- Click on "YOUR JOBS."
- Find the job ad you want to remove and select "Delete" beneath the job ad title.
- Confirm that you want to delete the listing by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.