From $299.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
HealthJobsNationwide.com is a leading job board for healthcare workers with great features for posting jobs to a wide but targeted audience. With this site, users can post jobs and search resumes from thousands of qualified applicants around the country. In addition, users can also post fully comprehensive profiles of their organizations.
- They offer a custom branding feature that other healthcare job boards, such as HealthcareJobSite, do not.
- The platform features an applicant tracking tool to help employers create and manage their talent pipeline.
- Employers can search through an extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- Companies can present their profiles to easily increase brand awareness.
- Job credits do not expire and can be used to post a 30-day job listing at any time.
- The platform provides industry news, career and salary trends, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) offerings.
- HealthJobsNationwide.com is costlier than other healthcare job boards, such as CareerVitals and HealthcareSource Job Board.
- The site does not offer recruiter training programs.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards or the site's social media pages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HealthJobsNationwide.com.
1 Basic Job Credit
3 Basic Job Credits
10 Basic Job Credits
10 Resume Views/Downloads
25 Resume Views/Downloads
50 Resume Views/Downloads
Add-On: Featured Job
Add-On: Refresh Job
Contact for quote.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals is a more affordable option than HealthJobsNationwide.com and offers more features, such as external apply links and sharing job posts to social media. CareerVitals also shares job posts to more than 100 job posting sites. HealthJobsNationwide.com has a candidate database, which is missing from CareerVitals.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. HealthcareSource Job Board:
HealthJobsNationwide.com offers discounts for multiple job postings, but users of HealthcareSource Job Board will have to purchase each job posting slot at full price. So, for multiple postings, HealthJobsNationwide.com is more cost-effective. HealthcareSource Job Board also lacks the custom branding feature offered by HealthJobsNationwide.com.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. HealthcareJobSite:
HealthJobsNationwide.com is more expensive than HealthcareJobSite but offers the custom branding feature that HealthcareJobSite doesn't. However, HealthcareJobSite shares job posts to social media and also offers recruiter training, which HealthJobsNationwide.com does not.