DocCafe.com does not disclose job posting prices on its site, but they do offer employers a free three-day trial. Employers can also opt to activate their accounts to unlock full access to their range of paid subscription packages.
DocCafe.com features a niche job board that helps U.S. employers recruit physicians and physician assistants. Employers can take advantage of the platform's subscription plans that include job posting options, while job seekers can search for jobs and apply for free. Services include candidate matching and a built-in applicant tracking system.
- DocCafe.com offers employers a job posting service and a range of recruitment tools, such as an employers' dashboard and video integration.
- Employers can register for a free three-day trial.
- Advanced candidate matching allows employers to connect with targeted job seekers in their extensive database.
- The platform features a built-in applicant tracking system to easily manage applications.
- Employers can view applications and tag candidates for further review.
- A powerful integrated platform allows employers to invite candidates to live video interviews.
- Job postings are distributed to thousands of websites representing relevant healthcare specialties.
- Access to a dashboard that measures job ad reach and performance is available.
- The platform features video applications that include pre-recorded screening questions.
- Employers can opt for featured job postings.
- Social media advertising is offered — the site has more than 1,400 Facebook followers and attracted just over 1,300 "Likes."
- Company branding solutions are available.
- Employers' postings get high local exposure with close to 160,000 visitors to the site over a six-month period and over 98% of them originating from the U.S.
- The platform's three-day trial does not include job postings.
- Job postings are limited to physician and physician assistant jobs.
- Job posting add-ons, such as company branding and social media advertising, are charged extra.
- The platform's pricing is not readily available online.
We were unable to find user reviews, but site visitors have access to testimonials submitted by employers who made use of DocCafe.com's services. DocCafe.com is not Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited, but Scamadviser awards the site a high trust rating, meaning that it is safe to browse and use.
How to Post a Job on DocCafe.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on DocCafe.com.
Posting a job on DocCafe.com.
Navigate to the DocCafe.com home page.
From the home page, click on the "Employers" tab near the top-right corner of the page.
Click on "Post Jobs Now."
Scroll down to find this blue button below the main page banner.
Register an account.
Fill in the required fields under the "COMPANY INFORMATION" and "USER INFORMATION" sections of the online form and then tick the relevant boxes. Once done, click on the blue "Register" button below the form to create your account. Confirm your registration and log in details via email.
Post your job.
Click on the "Login" button in the far-right corner of the menu bar at the top of the home page. Sign in and select "Subscriptions" to the left of your dashboard to choose and pay for a job posting plan. Via the dashboard, you'll then be able to easily create and submit your job advert.
DocCafe.com vs. MDJobSite.com:
DocCafe.com's job board includes physician assistant roles, while MDJobSite.com only features physician jobs. DocCafe.com includes candidate matching, whereas MDJobSite.com features a candidate sourcing databank. DocCafe.com's pricing is not readily available, while MDJobSite.com's job posting plans start at $299.95 per month.
DocCafe.com vs. PracticeMatch:
DocCafe.com features physician and physician assistant roles, while PracticeMatch covers a wider range. Both feature applicant tracking integration and share jobs across partner networks. DocCafe.com offers candidate matching, while PracticeMatch provides candidate database access. Neither job board's pricing is readily available online.
DocCafe.com vs. PracticeLink:
DocCafe.com and PracticeLink both focus on physician and advanced practitioner jobs. DocCafe.com offers a free three-day trial, whereas PracticeLink allows employers to post up to five jobs for 72 hours with no obligation. DocCafe.com features advanced candidate matching, while PracticeLink offers candidate database access.
What is DocCafe.com?
DocCafe.com is a healthcare job board where U.S. employers can post their vacant physician and physician assistant jobs to attract qualified candidates.
What does it cost to post a job on DocCafe.com?
DocCafe.com's pricing is not readily available on their site. Employers with registered accounts can log in via the employers' dashboard to gain access to subscription prices.
What are some alternatives to DocCafe.com?
How do I create an employer's account on DocCafe.com?
- On the home page, click on the "Employers" tab near the top-right corner of the page.
- Look out for special offerings advertised in the main page banner and click on "Register Now."
- Alternatively, scroll down and click on "Post Jobs Now" below the main page banner.
- Enter your company and user information and click on the blue "Register" button.
- Confirm your registration and log in details via email to activate your account.