Single Hospital/Small Clinic
Small Hospital System/Multi-Specialty Practices (One State)
Premium (Multiple States)
Contact for quote.
*DocCafe.com also offers a range of add-on services, including featured ads, newsletter ads, additional users, candidate contacts, and profile views, eblasts, advanced analytics, targeted advertising, social job posts, and dashboard advertising.
**DocCafe.com also offers monthly pricing plans that are billed annually, semi-annually, and quarterly.
DocCafe.com features a niche job board that helps U.S. employers recruit physicians and physician assistants. Employers can take advantage of the platform's subscription plans that include job posting options, while job seekers can search for jobs and apply for free. Services include candidate matching and a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Employers can register for a free three-day trial.
- Advanced candidate matching allows employers to connect with targeted job seekers in their extensive database.
- The platform features a built-in applicant tracking system to easily manage applications.
- Job postings are distributed to thousands of websites representing relevant healthcare specialties.
- Access to a dashboard that measures job ad reach and performance is available.
- The platform features video applications that include pre-recorded screening questions.
- Social media advertising is offered — the site has more than 1,400 Facebook followers and attracted just over 1,300 "Likes."
- Featured job postings and company branding solutions are available.
- The platform's three-day trial does not include job postings.
- Job postings are limited to physician and physician assistant jobs.
- Job posting add-ons, such as company branding and social media advertising, are charged extra.
We were unable to find user reviews, but site visitors have access to testimonials submitted by employers who made use of DocCafe.com's services. DocCafe.com is not Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited, but Scamadviser awards the site a high trust rating, meaning that it is safe to browse and use.
How to Post a Job on DocCafe.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on DocCafe.com.
Posting a job on DocCafe.com.
Navigate to the DocCafe.com home page.
From the home page, click on the "Employers" tab near the top-right corner of the page.
Click on "Post Jobs Now."
Scroll down to find this blue button below the main page banner.
Register an account.
Fill in the required fields under the "COMPANY INFORMATION" and "USER INFORMATION" sections of the online form and then tick the relevant boxes. Once done, click on the blue "Register" button below the form to create your account. Confirm your registration and log in details via email.
You will also be prompted to confirm your contact number.
Select a plan.
Once you've registered your account, you are automatically on the trial subscription and presented with the option to select a paid plan. Select the option that bests suits your business needs and click on "Choose" beneath that plan.
The three-day free trial does not include job postings; you'll need to subscribe to a paid plan to post jobs on DocCafe.com.
Make the payment.
Next, you can indicate your preferred billing cycle and select add-ons, including on-site ads, newsletter ads, eblasts, additional users, advanced analytics, and dashboard advertising. Then, click on "Proceed To Next Step," enter your payment information, and make the purchase.
Post your job.
After subscribing to a paid plan, you can create and post your job ads. From your account dashboard, click on "Post New Job" in the menu on the left side of the page.
Complete your company profile.
Before you can create your first job posting, you will be prompted to complete your company profile.
Create and post your job ad.
Enter information about your job opening in the online form and post your job.
DocCafe.com vs. MDJobSite.com:
DocCafe.com's job board includes physician assistant roles, while MDJobSite.com only features physician jobs. DocCafe.com includes candidate matching, whereas MDJobSite.com features a candidate sourcing databank. DocCafe.com's pricing starts at $599.00 per month, while MDJobSite.com's job posting plans start at $399.95 per month.
DocCafe.com vs. PracticeMatch:
DocCafe.com features physician and physician assistant roles, while PracticeMatch covers a wider range. Both feature applicant tracking integration and share jobs across partner networks. DocCafe.com offers candidate matching, while PracticeMatch provides candidate database access.
DocCafe.com vs. PracticeLink:
DocCafe.com and PracticeLink both focus on physician and advanced practitioner jobs. DocCafe.com offers a free three-day trial, whereas PracticeLink allows employers to post up to five jobs for 72 hours with no obligation. DocCafe.com features advanced candidate matching, while PracticeLink offers candidate database access.
What is DocCafe.com?
DocCafe.com is a healthcare job board where U.S. employers can post their vacant physician and physician assistant jobs to attract qualified candidates.
What does it cost to post a job on DocCafe.com?
DocCafe.com's pricing starts at $599.00 per month or $550.00 per month when billed annually.
How do I create an employer's account on DocCafe.com?
- On the home page, click on the "Employers" tab in the top menu bar.
- Click on "Post Jobs Now" below the main page banner.
- Enter your company and user information, and click on the blue "Register" button.
- You will be prompted to verify your account via the phone number you provided.