ACS Career Connection
$89.00 /member post and $119.00 /nonmember post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Job post upgrades
ACS Career Connection is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of academic surgery, radiology, critical care, and administrative roles and fellowships throughout the U.S. The job board allows employers to post jobs, search its candidate resume database, and upgrade their listings for increased reach and visibility.
While ACS Career Connection is a valuable resource for employers looking to access a niche pool of medical professionals, the platform is costlier than many of its competitors, such as CareerVitals and MDsearch.com.
- The job board offers various job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- ACS members benefit from discounted job posting and resume search rates.
- Employers can search the platform's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The Network plans distribute vacancies to the site's extensive job board partner network for increased visibility.
- Listings can be sent to more than 2,500 subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The Job Flash packages allow listings to remain high in the search results and are highlighted for maximum exposure.
- There are several job post upgrades available, including social media promotion.
- ACS Career Connection does not offer a free plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Compared to some rival job boards, the site is costly.
ACS is considered to be a reputable organization with more than 84,000 members. However, we were unable to find any online reviews of ACS Career Connection.
30-Day Fellowship Posting
30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
30 Day Job Posting + Surgery Job Board Network
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Job Flash Package + Surgery Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
30-Day Homepage Banner Ad
How to Post a Job on ACS Career Connection:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ACS Career Connection.
Posting a job on ACS Career Connection.
Click on "My Account."
From the home page, hover over "Employers" in the menu bar and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
Register as an employer.
Under the heading "I Am Not a Member," select the text that reads "Click Here To Continue." Then, complete the online registration form and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" to proceed.
Create your listing.
From your dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side of the page and tick the box of your preferred job posting package. Scroll down and complete the online job posting form before clicking on "CONTINUE."
Select additional job post upgrades.
Tick the boxes of any job post upgrades you'd like to purchase and click on "Add Upgrades." To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Complete your purchase.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Add your credit card details to the online form and click on "Pay by Credit Card" to pay for your listing.
You can also pay via invoice by clicking on "Pay by Check/Invoice."
ACS Career Connection vs. Healthcare Jobsite:
ACS Career Connection and Healthcare Jobsite both offer access to a resume database and social media promotion, but only the latter features candidate messaging. While ACS Career Connection charges $399.00 per member post and $499.00 per nonmember post, Healthcare Jobsite charges $199.00 per month for a single listing.
ACS Career Connection vs. MDJobSite.com:
While ACS Career Connection charges $399.00 and $499.00 respectively for a 30-day member and nonmember posting, MDJobSite.com's pricing starts from $399.95 per post. Of the two, ACS Career Connection gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring surgery-related talent. Both sites offer resume searches.
ACS Career Connection vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that advertises various general jobs. In comparison, ACS Career Connection primarily caters to the surgical healthcare sector. Indeed has a free job posting option and sponsored posts that start at $5.00 per day, while ACS Career Connection charges $399.00 per member post and $499.00 per nonmember post.
What is ACS Career Connection?
ACS Career Connection is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire surgical talent throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on ACS Career Connection?
ACS Career Connection's pricing starts from $89.00 for a member fellowship posting and $119.00 for a nonmember fellowship posting.
How do I create an account on ACS Career Connection?
- Go to ACS Career Connection's home page and hover over "Employers."
- Select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."