From $299.00 /post.
Bulk job posting options
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
PhysicianJobBoard.com features a niche job board that helps U.S. employers recruit physicians, advanced practice providers, and locums. Employers can take advantage of the platform's paid job posting plans, while job seekers upload their resumes for free. Services include access to a resume database and an integrated applicant tracking system.
- PhysicianJobBoard.com offers employers a range of job posting plans to choose from.
- Submitted job postings go live without delay and employers can update their job listings at any time.
- The platform allows employers to create integrated mini-sites featuring their logos, videos, and job postings.
- Companies receive resumes based on up to five pre-selected criteria.
- The platform provides employers with access to an online inbox to receive resumes.
- Job seekers receive notifications to alert them of new job postings that match their criteria.
- Services include a built-in applicant tracking system to manage applications.
- Listings are shared via the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers have to pay for resume database access.
- Job postings are not distributed to other job boards.
- Niche sites, such as CareerVitals, offer more affordable job posting options.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PhysicianJobBoard.com, but site visitors have access to testimonials submitted by employers who made use of the platform's services.
1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
*The platform offers monthly resume and job posting memberships on its pricing page.
How to Post a Job on PhysicianJobBoard.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on PhysicianJobBoard.com.
Posting a job on PhysicianJobBoard.com.
Navigate to PhysicianJobBoard.com's home page.
From the home page, click on the blue "Employers" tab in the top-right corner of the page.
Log in or register an account.
Existing users can log in via this screen, while new users first need to create an account by selecting "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER."
Register an account.
Scroll down and type your email address in the required field. Click on "Register" and complete the online form on the next page. Once you have entered all your details, click on "Submit."
Click on "Job Manager."
Once you have submitted your details and registered an account, you will be taken to your employer dashboard. Click on "Job Manager" to post a new job.
Selecting "Pricing Plans" will also take you to the next page, detailed in the next step.
Select a posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "Purchase a Membership" or "Purchase a Job Package," depending on your choice.
Complete your payment.
On the next page, add your billing and credit card information to the online form and click on "Submit Payment" to pay for your job post.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy.
PhysicianJobBoard.com vs. DocCafe.com:
Both PhysicianJobBoard.com and DocCafe.com primarily cater to U.S. physicians and physician assistants. While PhysicianJobBoard.com is a traditional job board, DocCafe.com also distributes job posts to thousands of websites. PhysicianJobBoard.com charges $299.00 per post, while DocCafe.com does not make pricing readily available online.
PhysicianJobBoard.com vs. Health eCareers:
While PhysicianJobBoard.com and Health eCareers target a similar audience, only Health eCareers distributes job openings to network providers and social media. A single job posting on Health eCareers costs $499.00, which is less affordable than PhysicianJobBoard.com, which charges $299.00 per post.
PhysicianJobBoard.com vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals features a broader selection of healthcare jobs than PhysicianJobBoard.com. However, the latter offers candidate matching and applicant tracking tools, which CareerVitals lacks. CareerVitals' pricing starts at $29.99 per post, which is significantly less than PhysicianJobBoard.com's $299.00 per post.
What is PhysicianJobBoard.com?
PhysicianJobBoard.com is a healthcare job board where U.S. employers can post their vacant physician positions to attract qualified candidates.
What does it cost to post a job on PhysicianJobBoard.com?
PhysicianJobBoard.com's pricing starts at $299.00 for a single job posting.
How do I create an employer's account on PhysicianJobBoard.com?
- On the home page, click on the blue "Employers" tab in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER."
- Enter your email address in the required field and click on "Register."
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create your account.