LocumTenens.com features a free niche job board that helps U.S. employers find locum tenens (temporary) physicians, CRNAs, NPs, PAs, and psychologists. Permanent positions are also featured on the site. Employers can search for candidates, create job postings, and more, at no cost. Services include free bulk job postings.
- LocumTenens.com offers employers a free, unlimited job posting service.
- A free bulk upload program is available to employers looking to post more than 50 job adverts.
- Banner ad options are available to employers on request.
- Employers can perform candidate searches and access candidate resumes for free.
- Employers receive applications directly via the contact details they provided in their job descriptions.
- Guided steps via an employer's dashboard help to easily create job postings.
- Job postings can easily be updated via the employers' dashboard.
- Full-service assistance to employers is available via LocumTenens.com's partner agencies.
- The site does not offer featured jobs postings or company branding options.
- Recruitment tools, such as screening questions and online interviews, are not offered.
- Candidate matching is not available.
- The platform does not feature a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Employers cannot save candidate searches or tag candidates for further review.
- Job post distribution via social media channels, partner networks, or related websites is not featured.
- Job ad reach and performance metrics are not provided.
As a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO), LocumTenes.com's services adhere to industry standards and practices, as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
How to Post a Job on LocumTenens.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on LocumTenens.com.
Posting a Job on LocumTenens.com.
Register an account.
Hover over the "FACILITIES" tab in the center of the menu bar on the LocumTenens.com home page and select "Sign up."
In the pop-up window, click on "Sign up."
Complete the online form.
Select the "Clinicians," "Facilities," or "Agencies" tab, depending on your needs. Fill in all the required fields, followed by your email address and a password for your new account. Once you're done, click on the blue "Submit" button.
Click on "Post Jobs."
When you submit your information (we used the "Agencies" tab for our example), you will be logged in and taken to your dashboard. You'll find the "Post Jobs" button to the right of the page.
Fill out the job posting form.
Complete all the sections, including job details, professional details, job description, and your contact information. Once you have completed all the necessary details, click on "Preview" at the top of the job posting form.
Complete your job posting.
When you preview your job posting, you will see several options toward the bottom right of the page. You can click on "Edit" to make any changes, "Cancel" to delete your post, "Post & Add" to post your job vacancy and add another one, or "Post" to simply post your vacancy.
LocumTenens.com vs. LocumJobsOnline.com:
LocumTenens.com and LocumJobsOnline.com both connect employers with locums across a wide range of medical specialties. LocumTenens.com offers free unlimited job postings, while employers need to contact LocumJobsOnline.com for their package prices. Only LocumJobsOnline.com features employer branding and candidate management tools.
LocumTenens.com vs. Locum Leaders:
LocumTenens.com caters to locum jobs in a variety of medical specialties, while Locum Leaders features comprehensive staffing solutions. LocumTenens.com allows unlimited free job postings, whereas recruitment via Locum Leaders involves paid, customized staffing solutions. LocumTenens.com is ideal for no-frills, free job postings.
LocumTenens.com vs. MDsearch.com:
LocumTenens.com and MDsearch.com both offer employers unlimited free locum job postings, including bulk postings. LocumTenens.com covers more medical specialties than MDSearch.com. LocumTenens.com features resume searches, while MDsearch.com's services include candidate matching, online messaging, and email alerts.
What is LocumTenens.com?
LocumTenens.com is a free online job posting site for employers to recruit locum tenens and permanent physicians, CRNAs, NPs, PAs, and psychologists. Job seekers can search for jobs, upload their resumes, and apply to jobs at no cost.
What does it cost to post a job on LocumTenens.com?
How do I create an employer's account on LocumTenens.com?
- Go to the home page.
- Hover your cursor over the "FACILITIES" tab in the center of the menu bar and select "Sign up" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Sign up" in the pop-up window.
- Complete the online form and click on the blue "Submit" button once you're done.
- Confirm your account details via email to activate it.
- Sign in by clicking on "LOG IN" in the top-right corner of the home page.
How do you delete a job posting on LocumTenens.com?
- Sign in to your account,
- From your dashboard, hover over "JOB BOARD" and select "Manage Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Find the job posting you want to delete and click on the small square to select the posting.
- Click on the large "Delete" button at the top of the page.