Contact for quote.
Standard job postings
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
LocumJobsOnline is a niche job posting site where employers can locate and recruit skilled healthcare professionals interested in locum tenens positions. The platform gives employers access to a number of beneficial services to help with the hiring process, including a comprehensive dashboard, social media promotion, and a lead database.
- All plan includes unlimited standard job postings and access to a lead database.
- Employers can create a detailed profile and feature on the employer directory.
- LocumJobsOnline offers performance reports.
- Job ads are distributed to thousands of sites and job aggregators.
- The website uses a filtration application system to help identify top-quality candidates.
- The platform allows employers to advertise their logos and social media handles.
- Employers can measure and track recruitment campaigns.
- LocumJobsOnline is able to integrate with third-party Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- The dashboard includes advanced communication services and tracking tools, including email auto-responders.
- There is no mention of a free job posting plan.
- Employers must register with the site to post vacancies online.
- LocumJobsOnline does not mention candidate matching tools.
- Full pricing is not readily available on the website.
We were unable to find online reviews of LocumJobsOnline.
LocumJobsOnline offers four plans: Silver, Gold, Diamond, and Platinum. While full pricing is not disclosed on the website, the platform does provide pricing for the "Spotlight Jobs on the Home Page" plan, which costs $400.00 per month. Interested employers can contact LocumJobsOnline for a more comprehensive quote.
How to Post a Job on LocumJobsOnline:
To post a job ad on LocumJobsOnline, navigate to the "Advertise" webpage and click on "Request Information" in the right-hand side menu or click on "Request" beneath one of the packages.
LocumJobsOnline vs. LocumTenens.com:
While both competitors share a similar focus, LocumTenens.com stands out for its free job posting service, making it the budget-friendly option. That said, for employers that require more advanced features, including employer branding and job ad distribution, LocumJobsOnline is the more suitable option, but its pricing is not readily available.
LocumJobsOnline vs. JAMA Career Center:
Both LocumJobsOnline and JAMA Career Center help connect employers with healthcare workers, but the two competitors offer different benefits. While JAMA Career Center is a costly option, with prices starting at $508.00 per post, the platform lacks some features listed on LocumJobsOnline, including job ad distribution and social media promotion.
LocumJobsOnline vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals is one of the most cost-effective medical job boards with pricing starting from just $29.00 per post. That said, despite not offering pricing on its website, LocumJobsOnline provides access to targeted hiring, a lead database, and distribution to other job boards, all key features missing from CareerVitals.
Jan 01, 2007
941 Wheatland Ave., Ste. 402, Lancaster, PA 17603
Number of Employees
What is LocumJobsOnline?
LocumJobsOnline provides a specialized job board that includes access to a lead database, performance reports, and an employer dashboard.
How much does it cost to post a job on LocumJobsOnline?
How do I create an account on LocumJobsOnline?
- Go to LocumJobsOnline's home page.
- Scroll down to the bottom page menu and click on "Employer Login" beneath "FOR EMPLOYERS."
- Next, click on "Create Account."
- Fill in the account registration form and click on "Get Started Now."
- Complete the verification process.