PracticeMatch does not publicly disclose pricing details on its website. Interested employers should fill out the site's contact form to request a quote.
PracticeMatch is a niche job board that helps employers find healthcare professionals in the U.S. With over 401,800 registered job seekers, the platform is well-established and features a wide range of recruitment services for employers interested in hiring physicians, medical specialists, dentists, and hospital administrators, among others.
PracticeMatch gives employers access to various databases of licensed professionals, as well as an applicant tracking system, candidate management tools, exposure on partner sites, and email advertising services. The site, however, does not disclose its pricing information online.
- The job board is aimed exclusively at healthcare and medical professionals across the U.S.
- Employers can schedule a free online demonstration of PracticeMatch's services.
- The platform has several individual candidate databases that allow employers to connect with a targeted network of job seekers.
- Job seekers are matched with job posts that they might be interested in.
- The site has a dedicated sourcing project manager that assists employers in locating interested physician candidates.
- Employers can set up a digital campaign to reach job seekers via email and text alerts.
- Job posts can be embedded and added to the employer's website.
- Employers can add a company video to their job post.
- Jobs are shared on the site's partner job boards and their Twitter page for increased exposure.
- The site features a candidate tracking system that allows employers to view job seekers' profiles.
- Employers have access to the site's career fairs, events, and conferences.
- PracticeMatch's pricing is not readily available online.
- The site does not feature a dashboard from which employers can post and manage their job ads.
- The platform is limited to the U.S.
How to Post a Job on PracticeMatch:
Employers interested in placing a vacancy on the site should fill out their contact form for a free recruitment evaluation.
PracticeMatch vs. CareerMD.com:
Similar to PracticeMatch, CareerMD.com connects employers with healthcare professionals in the U.S. While both platforms have an extensive candidate database and email advertising services, PracticeMatch offers recruitment solutions that CareerMD.com lacks, such as an applicant tracking system and exposure on partner sites.
PracticeMatch vs. LocumTenens.com:
While PracticeMatch advertises full-time, part-time, and temporary jobs, LocumTenens.com focuses on posting locum healthcare jobs across the U.S. This might be the better option for employers in search of temporary candidates. Although LocumTenens.com is a free job posting service, it lacks an applicant tracking system, which PracticeMatch offers.
PracticeMatch vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with a global reach. PracticeMatch, however, primarily posts medical and healthcare jobs in the U.S., which might be better suited to employers in search of specialized professionals. While Indeed has free and paid job posting options, PracticeMatch does not disclose its pricing online.
What is PracticeMatch?
PracticeMatch is a specialist job board that connects employers with healthcare professionals, physicians, and general practitioners throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on PracticeMatch?
PracticeMatch's pricing is not readily available on their website. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
How do I create a PracticeMatch account?
PracticeMatch does not have an online employer sign-up process. Employers that are interested in creating an account should contact the company for more information.
How do I delete a job post on PracticeMatch?
Employers who would like to remove a job post from the site should contact the company to do so.