NBSTSA Career Center
From $349.00 /post.
Job post duration
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
NBSTSA Career Center is a niche job board that advertises a variety of surgery, surgical technology, academic, and administrative roles throughout the U.S. The job board gives employers access to a resume database of more than 2,200 candidates, as well as job ad distribution and featured listings for maximum exposure.
Thanks to the platform's robust feature set, companies gain access to a highly defined audience of surgeons and related medical professionals. However, the job board is costlier than some niche competitors, such as CareerVitals and HospitalRecruiting.com.
- NBSTSA Career Center offers various job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings can stay active on the job board for either 30 or 60 days.
- Employers can peruse the site's extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- The Job Flash plans send vacancies to more than 1,300 subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- There are additional job post upgrades, including social media promotion, available at checkout.
- Job posts can be highlighted to stand out and remain high in the job search results.
- The Ultimate Recruitment plan distributes listings to more than 1,000 affiliated job boards, such as ACS Career Connection.
- Other tools include bulk job posting packages, banner advertising, and employer branding.
- Unlike some competitors, NBSTSA Career Center does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- The job board is costlier than several rival platforms.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NBSTSA Career Center.
30-Day Job Posting
60-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
60 Day Job Flash Posting
30 Day Job Posting + Surgery Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Job Flash Package + Surgery Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Resume Subscription
*The platform has several job post upgrades available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on NBSTSA Career Center:
Six easy steps for posting a job on NBSTSA Career Center.
Posting a job on NBSTSA Career Center.
Go to NBSTSA Career Center's website.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and click on "Get Started" or "Buy," depending on the plan, to proceed.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account." Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Create My Account."
Create your listing.
Ensure your preferred job posting plan is ticked and scroll down to fill out the online job posting form. Add your vacancy's title, description, and location, and once you're done, click on "Continue."
Add job post upgrades.
On the next page, tick the boxes of any additional job post upgrades you'd like to purchase and click on "Add Upgrades." Alternatively, click on "No Thanks" to skip this step.
Finalize your order.
Add your billing and payment details to the online form and click on "Submit" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
NBSTSA Career Center vs. CareerVitals:
While CareerVitals caters to the entire healthcare job market, NBSTSA Career Center specializes in advertising surgical-related roles, giving employers access to a niche network of talent. At $29.99 per post, CareerVitals is significantly more affordable than NBSTSA Career Center, which charges $349.00 per post.
NBSTSA Career Center vs. HospitalRecruiting.com:
NBSTSA Career Center and HospitalRecruiting.com both offer resume searches and targeted email alerts, but only the latter features applicant tracking tools and job post analytics. While NBSTSA Career Center charges $349.00 per 30-day job post, HospitalRecruiting.com's pricing starts at $150.00 for a 90-day listing.
NBSTSA Career Center vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. By contrast, NBSTSA Career Center connects employers with top-notch surgical technologists, but it does not have the same reach as Indeed. While NBSTSA Career Center charges $349.00 per post, Indeed has a free posting option, with paid plans starting at $5.00 per day.