Resume Database Access
Small Local Employers
Small Agencies and Healthcare Systems
Small to Medium Travel and Per Diem Agencies
National Agencies and Healthcare Employers
Add-on: Boost Your Job
From $25.00 /post.
*The details of each package can be viewed on the site's employer page.
NurseRecruiter is a popular job board for hospitals and practices seeking qualified nurses across the U.S. The site includes a featured postings section, as well as an extensive resume database of candidates.
NurseRecruiter provides access to hundreds of thousands of job seekers with the option to create multiple job posts, search resumes, and get live leads on candidates with qualifications that fit your search criteria.
- At the time of writing, the platform has over 42,000 live listings on their job board.
- Employers can get access to a massive database of qualified nurses.
- NurseRecruiter offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Employers can directly message candidates they want to connect with.
- There are several posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can get live leads on qualified candidates.
- The platform has a mobile app for on-the-go recruitment.
- NurseRecruiter does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform is restricted to candidates within the U.S.
- The most affordable plan does not include access to the resume database.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of the platform, ScamAdvisor notes that NurseRecruiter has a high trust rating.
How to Post a Job on NurseRecruiter:
Three easy steps for posting a job on NurseRecruiter.
Posting a Job on NurseRecruiter.
Start the job posting process.
Go to the NurseRecruiter home page and click on "Hire Nurses" in the top banner. On the next page, add your email and password to the fields on the left-hand side, and click on "Get Started."
Add your company information to the online form and click on "Register."
Choose a package.
Review the different options and click on "Select Plan" beneath your choice.
Click on "Contact Us."
To process the payment for your plan, click on "Contact Us" below "Payment" and send NurseRecruiter a request to make the purchase and have them enable your account.
After your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post a vacancy to the job board.
NurseRecruiter vs. NursingJobCafe.com:
Both NurseRecruiter and NursingJobCafe.com are excellent sources for recruiting nurses. While NurseRecruiter charges $95.00 for a single job post, NursingJobCafe.com's pricing starts at $542.00 for 1-2 users, but the plan does include unlimited job posts. Both platforms offer resume searches and candidate messaging tools.
NurseRecruiter vs. Nurse.com:
For basic nursing recruitment, NurseRecruiter is the best option, offering standard features like a resume database and featured posts. Nurse.com, on the other hand, acts as a full-service platform with additional perks like mass recruitment, job postings and advertisements, and educational programs for job seekers.
NurseRecruiter vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with a local and global reach. In comparison, NurseRecruiter primarily caters to the local nursing industry, offering more targeted hiring solutions. Indeed, however, has free and paid job posting options, while NurseRecruiter's pricing starts at $95.00 for a basic listing. Both platforms offer resume searches.
What is NurseRecruiter?
NurseRecruiter is a popular nursing job board that connects employers with qualified nurses across the U.S.
How much does it cost to post a job on NurseRecruiter?
NurseRecruiter's pricing starts at $95.00 per month for a single posting.
Is NurseRecruiter a good website?
Yes, NurseRecruiter is a reputable website with over 42,480 live listings on its job board. According to ScamAdvisor, the platform has a high trust rating.
How do I create an account on NurseRecruiter?
- Go to the NurseRecruiter website.
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Click on "Get Started."
- Add your details. To register as an employer, click on "Continue as an Employer" first.
- Click on "Register."
Does NurseRecruiter have a resume database?
Yes, on certain plans, employers can view the database and find qualified candidates that match their search criteria.