NurseRecruiter is a nursing job board for staff nurses, travel nurses, and per diem nurses. For employers, NurseRecruiter is a recruitment platform designed to connect employers with qualified healthcare professionals across the U.S. Employers can post jobs, search resumes, and get live leads on top candidates.
Single job posting for up to 10 candidates. No live leads, no database, no travel nurses.
Post up to 5 jobs for 25 candidates. 100 database views, no live leads, no travel nurses.
Post up to 15 jobs for 50 candidates. 200 database views, no live leads, no travel nurses.
Post up to 50 jobs for 100 candidates. 300 database views, no live leads.
Post up to 100 jobs for 250 candidates. 500 database views.
Post up to 500 jobs for 500 candidates. 750 database views.
NurseRecruiter is a popular recruitment platform for hospitals and practices seeking qualified nurses across the U.S. For job seekers, job postings can be searched by profession, specialty, zip code, or city. The site also includes a featured postings section as well as a regularly updated healthcare blog.
For employers, NurseRecruiter provides access to hundreds of thousands of job seekers with the option to search active resumes, create multiple job posts, and get live leads on candidates with qualifications that fit your search criteria.
- Access to a massive database of qualified nurses.
- Search for staff, per diem, and travel nurses.
- Pay for a single job posting or multiple postings.
- Browse for candidates on the database.
- Get live leads on qualified candidates.
- Mobile app.
- Basic plans exclude access to the database viewer and travel nurses.
- Pricing is expensive compared to other healthcare sites.
- Restricted to candidates within the U.S.
According to ScamAdvisor, NurseRecruiter.com has a high trust rating, although no reviews can be found.
How to Post a Job on NurseRecruiter:
- Go to the NurseRecruter website and login or register as an employer.
- On the Employers page, click "Purchase Now" on the right of the screen.
- Choose a plan or posting option.
- Fill in your job description and requirements.
- Finalize your posting.
113 Cherry St. #26760 Seattle, WA 98104
Number of Employees
1 (800) 243-3407
What is NurseRecruiter?
NurseRecruiter is a popular nursing job board that connects employers with qualified nurses across the U.S.
How much does it cost to post a job on NurseRecruiter?
NurseRecruiter's pricing starts at $95.00 per month for a single posting.
Does NurseRecruiter have a resume database?
Yes, on certain plans, employers can view the database and find qualified candidates that match their search criteria.