NurseJobBoard.com, formerly NurseCareerBoard.com, is a nursing job board that forms part of the PhysicianJobBoard.com family. The popular recruitment site connects healthcare organizations with qualified nurses across the U.S. and includes a resume database, highlighted job ads, and a built-in applicant tracking system.
Single Job Posting
Post 1 job for 60 days.
Featured Job Posting
60-day job post with a highlighted add on any matching job board results.
$199.00 + $25.00
3 Job Posting Plan
Post 3 jobs for 60 days.
1 Month Member Plan
1 month access to the resume database plus limited job postings.
3 Month Member Plan
3 months access to the resume database plus limited job postings.
6 Month Member Plan
6 months access to the resume database plus limited job postings.
Annual Member Plan
12 months access to the resume database plus limited job postings.
NurseJobBoard.com evolved out of the popular NurseCareerBoard.com job board and has been given a technical makeover. While it establishes a new network of nursing staff, NurseJobBoard.com features a user-friendly interface and a good selection of tools for employers.
Employers can choose from standard postings or featured job postings and pay extra for access to the resume database. This also includes a personal online inbox with a built-in applicant tracking system and the option of loading a company profile complete with images and video.
- Connect with a growing network of registered nurses across the U.S.
- Option to have your post featured on search results.
- Option to have your post featured on the website homepage.
- Includes a resume database.
- Create a mini-website company profile with pictures and videos.
- Online resume inbox with a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Pay separately for resume database access.
- The candidate database is not as large as many other job boards.
- Restricted to candidates within the U.S.
NurseJobBoard.com forms part of the popular PhysicianJobBoard.com family which provides the site with an inherent level of trust and reliability. That being said, there are no external reviews for NurseJobBoard.com. The site does provide a list of testimonials from existing users though.
How to Post a Job on NurseJobBoard.com
Number of Employees
400 Perimeter Center Terrace NE Suite 900 Atlanta, Georgia 30346, US
1 (866) 332-5425
What is NurseJobBoard.com?
NurseJobBoard.com, formerly known as NurseCareerBoard.com is a nursing job board where hospitals, clinics, and healthcare organizations can post jobs for qualified nurses in the U.S.
What types of nursing jobs can find on NurseJobBoard.com?
- Registered Nurse (RN).
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM).
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
- Nursing Support.
What does it cost to post a job on NurseJobBoard.com?
NureJobBoard.com's pricing starts at $199.00 for a single 60-day post. Employers also have the option of purchasing access to the resume database.
What is a NurseJobBoard.com featured ad?
For an additional $25.00 per post, employers can have their job posting featured on the results page when a related search is conducted on the job board website.