Minority Nurse Career Center
From $349.00 /post.
Job post duration
30, 60, and 90 days.
Searchable resume database
Job post distribution
Minority Nurse Career Center gives employers access to a niche audience of minority nursing professionals, making it a useful tool for diversity hiring. The job board offers several plans and a host of useful features, including a resume database, job post distribution, and highlighted job ads. However, the site is costly compared to some other niche sites.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- All job postings are distributed to other job boards in the Springer Nursing Career Network.
- Employers can choose between 30-, 60-, and 90-day job postings.
- A company logo can be included in job postings to aid brand awareness.
- The Premium Job Flash Package and Ultimate Recruitment Package include a highlighted job ad for increased visibility.
- The site features a resume database that employers can search to find candidates that match their job requirements.
- Employers can create a company profile to showcase their business.
- Additional upgrades, including social media promotion, are available at checkout.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site is costlier than some other nursing job boards, such as NurseJobBoard.com and NurseRecruiter.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Minority Nurse Career Center.
30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
90 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
Single Resume Purchase
*Additional upgrades are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on Minority Nurse Career Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Minority Nurse Career Center.
Posting a job on Minority Nurse Career Center.
Click on "Jobs."
Go to the Minority Nurse home page and click on "Jobs" in the top menu bar.
Create an account.
Open the drop-down menu beneath "Employers" and select "My Account." Then, scroll down to the "New Users Create an Account" section and complete the online form. When complete, click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Click on "Continue" to proceed.
Create your job post.
From your "My Account" page, click on the "POST A JOB" button toward the right side of the page and complete the online form. First, select a job posting plan, then scroll down the page and enter the job information, location, contact details, and application method. Then, click on "Continue."
Review the upgrades available and select any you want to add to your job posting plan. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Pay for your job posting.
Review your order and billing details. You can choose to pay by credit card or with PayPal. Once you've made the payment, your job ad will be posted on the job board.
Minority Nurse Career Center vs. Nurse.com Job Board:
Minority Nurse Career Center and Nurse.com's job board have a similar starting price, but Minority Nurse offers a wider range of job posting plans than Nurse.com's job board. Both sites distribute ads across a network of job sites, but only Minority Nurse has a resume database and a more targeted approach to finding diverse nursing staff.
Minority Nurse Career Center vs. NurseJobBoard.com:
Minority Nurse Career Center and NurseJobBoard.com both list nursing jobs in the U.S., but Minority Nurse offers employers access to a more defined audience of minority nursing professionals. Both platforms offer a range of plans and features, including a resume database and company profiles. However, NurseJobBoard.com is the more affordable option.
Minority Nurse Career Center vs. NurseRecruiter:
NurseRecruiter is far more affordable than Minority Nurse Career Center, but the latter offers a more niche audience within the nursing profession as it caters specifically to minority groups. Both platforms offer several pricing plans, resume database access, and job post upgrades. Neither offers a free job posting plan.