MedJobCafe.com does not provide pricing information on their website. Interested users can contact the company to request a quote.
MedJobCafe.com features a niche job board that connects healthcare professionals to companies looking for qualified candidates via an extensive job database. Employers can choose between a range of paid job posting options, and the site's services include company branding and featured listings for increased exposure.
MedJobCafe.com was established in 2007 as a sister company of DocCafe.com. Whereas MedJobCafe.com features an array of healthcare job opportunities, DocCafe.com specializes in physician and physician roles.
- MedJobCafe.com caters to multiple healthcare job categories, including dentists, pharmacists, and nurses, among others.
- Thousands of new candidates register every week, ensuring employers wide reach and high visibility.
- Listings are distributed to various specialty healthcare websites, such as DocCafe.com and AlliedHealthJobCafe.com, among others.
- Employers gain access to an extensive candidate database.
- To enhance job advert visibility, the platform offers employer branding tools and targeted email alerts.
- Job posting review and rewriting services are available.
- The platform features advanced candidate screening tools, such as application views.
- A video interviewing platform to create customized online or live interviews is provided.
- The company offers employers email templates to establish first contact with applicants.
- MedJobCafe.com does not readily list pricing details on their website.
- There is no free job posting option available to employers.
- Automated candidate matching is not offered.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system or job feed integration.
- Job postings are not shared via the site’s social media accounts.
- Phone support is only available during Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) business hours.
While we were unable to find any online reviews submitted by employers, Sitejabber features a review by a candidate who rated MedJobCafe.com highly, commenting on the ability to upload an introduction video and the site’s ease of use. Users can read testimonials about MedJobCafe.com’s services on their website.
MedJobCafe.com vs. Health eCareers:
MedJobCafe.com and Health eCareers are both U.S.-based job boards that cater to a similar audience. Both distribute job openings across their partner networks and offer featured jobs and employer branding options. Employers need to contact MedJobCafe.com for pricing details, while Health eCareers’s single job posting prices start at $499.00.
MedJobCafe.com vs. CareerVitals:
Similar to MedJobCafe.com, CareerVitals connects employers with a range of healthcare job seekers. Both feature employer branding and candidate screening, but only MedJobCafe.com offers access to a candidate database. Employers need to contact MedJobCafe.com for pricing details, while CareerVitals’ prices start at $29.99 for a single listing.
MedJobCafe.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network with both free and paid job posting options. In comparison, MedJobCafe.com is a job board and does not disclose pricing on their website. Both platforms offer candidate management features, but MedJobCafe.com might be the better option for targeted hiring, as they primarily serve the healthcare industry.