From $499.95 /post.
Bulk posting options
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Job ad distribution
MDJobSite.com features a niche job board that helps U.S. employers recruit physicians across a range of job categories.
Employers can take advantage of the platform's paid job posting options, while job seekers can upload their resumes and apply to jobs for free. Its hiring services include candidate emailing, job ad distribution, and social media promotion.
- MDJobSite.com offers a range of paid job posting membership plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Job postings on the site represent a wide range of physician specialties and job categories.
- Employers gain access to a sourcing databank of over 160,000 physicians.
- Job postings can be edited at any time.
- Listings are shared via social media to reach the platform's more than 200,000 followers.
- The job board features 250 daily email blasts to alert candidates of vacancies.
- Employers have the option to distribute job postings to MDJobSite.com's partner job boards.
- Job posting plans include a listing in the site's employer directory.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Candidate management tools, employer branding options, and promoted job postings are not featured.
- Job post distribution to MDJobSite.com's partner sites costs extra.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MDJobSite.com.
*This price only applies for the first month, it thereafter increases to $549.95 per month.
How to Post a Job on MDJobSite.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on MDJobSite.com.
Posting a job on MDJobSite.com.
Go to MDJobSite.com's home page.
On the home page, click on the blue "HIRING EMPLOYERS" tab in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "Rates & Services" in the menu bar to the left. Then, choose one of the available job posting plans by clicking on the "Get Started" button below the plan that best suits your hiring needs.
Create an account.
Fill in the required fields, including your company and contact details, account setup information, choice of plan, and billing information. At the end of the form, read the terms and if you agree, tick the box.
Then, sign the form electronically. Scroll down to review your details and then select "Click To Create a New Account."
Post your job advert.
Activate your new account via email confirmation. Log in to your account by first repeating 1.1. Next, click on the "Login" button located in the left-hand margin of the page under "Employer Tools."
Once signed in, you can easily create, review, and submit your job postings via the employers' dashboard.
MDJobSite.com vs. DocCafe.com:
MDJobSite.com lists a wider range of physician jobs than DocCafe.com. MDJobSite.com also offers access to a candidate sourcing databank, while DocCafe.com features candidate matching tools. MDJobSite.com's job posting plans start at $499.95 per month, whereas DocCafe.com does not make pricing readily available online.
MDJobSite.com vs. PracticeMatch:
MDJobSite.com and PracticeMatch both feature a wide range of physician jobs. Only PracticeMatch offerss applicant tracking, but both have job distribution and resume search tools. While MDJobSite.com's posting plans start at $499.95 per month, PracticeMatch's customized pricing is only available on request.
MDJobSite.com vs. Health eCareers:
MDJobSite.com and Health eCareers cater to a similar audience and both distribute job openings across their partner networks. However, only Health eCareers features employer branding. Job posting prices on MDJobSite.com start at $499.95 per month, which is similar to Health eCareers' pricing of $499.00 per post.
O.I.S. Media, Inc.
Jan 01, 1999
543 Harbor Blvd., Ste. 404, Destin, FL 32541
What does it cost to post a job on MDJobSite.com?
MDJobSite.com's pricing starts at $499.95 per month for up to 5 job postings.