Single Job Plus
*This price only applies for the first month, it thereafter increases to $499.95 per month.
MDJobSite.com features a niche job board that helps U.S. employers recruit physicians across a range of job categories. Employers can take advantage of the platform's paid job posting options, while job seekers can upload their resumes and apply to jobs for free. Services include candidate emailing and sharing job posts via social media.
- MDJobSite.com offers employers a range of paid job posting membership plans.
- Job postings on the site represent a wide range of physician specialties and job categories.
- Employers gain access to a sourcing databank of over 160,000 physicians.
- Job postings can be edited at any time.
- Job postings are shared via social media to reach the platform's more than 200,000 followers, including those on Facebook and Twitter.
- The platform features 250 daily email blasts to alert candidates of vacancies.
- Employers have the option to distribute job postings to MDJobSite.com's partner sites.
- Job posting plans include a listing in the site's employer directory.
- The platform does not offer a free trial.
- No free job posting option is available to employers.
- Candidate management tools, employer branding options, and promoted job postings are not featured.
- Job post distribution to MDJobSite.com's partner sites is charged extra.
We were unable to find user reviews. While MDJobSite.com is not Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited, Scamadviser awards the site a high trust rating, meaning that it is safe to browse and use.
How to Post a Job on MDJobSite.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on MDJobSite.com.
Posting a job on MDJobSite.com.
Navigate to the MDJobSite.com home page.
On the home page, click on the blue "HIRING EMPLOYERS" tab in the top-right corner of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose one of the available job posting plans by clicking on the "Get Started" button below the plan that best suits your hiring needs.
Create an account.
Fill in the required fields, including your company and contact details, account setup information, choice of plan, and billing information. At the end of the form, read the terms and if you agree, tick the box. Sign the form electronically. Scroll down to review your details and then select "Click To Create a New Account."
Post your job advert.
Activate your new account via email confirmation. Log in to your account by first repeating step 1.1. Next, click on the "Login" button located in the left-hand margin of the page under "Employer Tools." Once signed in, you can easily create, review, and submit your job postings via the employers' dashboard.
MDJobSite.com vs. DocCafe.com:
MDJobSite.com covers a wider range of physician jobs than DocCafe.com. MDJobSite.com offers access to a candidate sourcing databank, while DocCafe.com features candidate matching. MDJobSite.com's job posting plans start at $299.95 per month, whereas DocCafe.com's pricing is determined by employers' needs.
MDJobSite.com vs. PracticeMatch:
MDJobSite.com and PracticeMatch both feature a wide range of physician jobs. Only PracticeMatch features applicant tracking, but both offer job sharing across their partner networks and candidate database access. MDJobSite.com's job posting plans start at $299.95 per month, whereas PracticeMatch's customized pricing is only available on request.
MDJobSite.com vs. Health eCareers:
MDJobSite.com and Health eCareers cater to a similar audience and both distribute job openings across their partner networks and social media channels. Only Health eCareers features employer branding. Job posting prices at MDJobSite.com start at $299.95 per month, which is much more affordable than Health eCareers, where prices start at $499.00.
What is MDJobSite.com?
MDJobSite.com is a healthcare job board where U.S. employers pay to post a wide range of physician jobs to attract qualified candidates. Job seekers can upload their resumes, browse jobs, and submit applications for free.
What does it cost to post a job on MDJobSite.com?
MDJobSite.com's pricing starts at $299.95 per month for a single job posting.
What are some alternatives to MDJobSite.com?
How do I create an employer's account on MDJobSite.com?
- On the home page, click on the blue "HIRING EMPLOYERS" tab near the top-right corner of the page.
- Find the "Employer Tools" menu on the left side of the page and click on "Login."
- Select "Click To View Current Promotions" under the heading "DON'T HAVE A RECRUITER ACCOUNT YET?" at the top of the page.
- Should you wish to purchase a job posting plan and create an account, click on the "Get Started" button below the relevant plan.
- Fill in the required fields and add your electronic signature.
- Scroll down to review your chosen plan's details and select "Click To Create a New Account."
- Confirm your registration and log in details via email to activate your account.