Contact for quote.
Feature my job!
Highlight my job!
PracticeLink is a U.S. medical job board that assists in-house recruitment specialists with finding candidates. While they do not offer their pricing up front, they do give every new user a 72-hour free posting trial to try out the platform and test out its features.
PracticeLink has high monthly traffic, a large number of listings, and several recruitment services for recruitment agencies of all sizes. They provide each account with a dedicated sales representative and account manager and offer fully integrated CRM and ATS systems that recruiters can use to manage their hiring processes.
- The site offers a free 72-hour trial period for employers to try out the platform.
- Employers can add a video to job postings to assist in advertising roles.
- PracticeLink provides every recruiter and employer with an account manager and sales representative to handle their account.
- The site offers informative articles and resources to assist recruiters and physicians.
- PracticeLink provides recruiters with a built-in ATS and CRM system to make recruitment easier.
- The platform allows employers to create and customize a company profile.
- Employers and recruiters can access the site's candidate database.
- More than 5,000 hospitals, medical groups, and private practices have used the site.
- The site has nearly 200,000 monthly page views.
- The site hosts virtual career fairs to assist employers and job seekers in connecting.
- Pricing isn't readily displayed on the website.
- PracticeLink does not share jobs on its social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of PracticeLink.
How to Post a Job on PracticeLink:
Five easy steps for posting a job on PracticeLink.
PracticeLink vs. PracticeMatch:
PracticeMatch targets the same job market as PracticeLink, with both sites catering to the U.S. medical industry. Employers can try out both sites for free, using a trial period account. PracticeMatch has a larger selection of advertising and marketing tools for recruiters to utilize but has fewer monthly visitors than PracticeLink.
PracticeLink vs. GasWork.com:
GasWork.com is a U.S. medical job posting site that offers similar job posting features to PracticeLink. However, PracticeLink is a general medical job posting site, while GasWork.com is primarily for anesthesia-related medical work. Another distinction is that GasWork.com clearly displays its prices on its website, while PracticeLink doesn't.
PracticeLink vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals doesn't offer new users a free trial and lacks some of the features that PracticeLink offers recruiters. While they do offer straightforward pricing for their job posting services, the site does not compete with PracticeLink's comprehensive built-in ATS and CRM systems.
What is PracticeLink?
PracticeLink is a medical recruitment platform that targets the U.S. job market. The site provides recruiters with a host of tools to find applicants as well as advertise positions directly to physicians.
What does it cost to post a job on PracticeLink?
PracticeLink does not disclose its pricing for services on its website. Interested users should contact the company via telephone to find out more.
How do I create an account on PracticeLink?
- Navigate to the PracticeLink home page.
- Select "For Employers."
- Scroll down, then enter your email and organization name.
- Select "Get Started!"
- Go to your email and verify your account by selecting "Confirm Account" in the email sent to you.
- Once redirected back to the site, fill out the registration form.
- Finally, select "Start your trial."
How do I delete a job post on PracticeLink?
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over "Jobs" in the header menu. Then, select "Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Find the job you would like to delete.
- Then, under "Status," select "Cancelled."