MDsearch.com offers free basic job posting services to employers. They also offer paid job post boosts for increased visibility.
Position 1 Pricing
Position 2 Pricing
Position 3 Pricing
1 Month Boost
3 Month Boost
6 Month Boost
12 Month Boost
MDsearch.com is a free job board that allows employers from a range of medical sectors to list their vacancies and connect with both general and specialized healthcare professionals. The platform has a range of recruitment tools, including boosted job posting packages, a messaging center, and a candidate matching tool.
The site lists tens of thousands of jobs that can be filtered by specialty, state, and facility type. In addition, the site's Career Center features a variety of resources, including career guide videos, articles, and news.
- Employers can post an unlimited number of jobs to the MDsearch.com job board.
- The site features an online message center where employers can communicate directly with potential candidates.
- MDsearch.com offers an automatic candidate matching tool.
- The platform features a database of qualified candidates.
- Employers have the option to bulk upload multiple job posts.
- The site offers various boosting options to increase the visibility of job posts.
- Employers receive email alerts for new applications.
- The platform does not share job posts to partner job boards like competitors, such as Health eCareers and CareerVitals.
- The site does not feature candidate matching tools or targeting ad campaigns.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MDsearch.com. However, the site does boast testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on MDsearch.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on MDsearch.com.
Posting a Job on MDsearch.com.
Navigate to the MDsearch.com home page.
From the home page, scroll down and click on "Job Poster" toward the right side of the page.
Register your account.
Fill out the online form with your contact and company information. Complete the CAPTCHA test and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Once you've registered, click on "Post Jobs." On the next page, create your job post by adding the professional requirements, job summary, and job description. To post your job for free, simply click on "Save Job."
You can upload multiple vacancies by clicking on the "Bulk Upload" button.
Try Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Boost your job post.
Click on "Boost Job" toward the bottom of the page to increase your job post's visibility.
Select "CLICK HERE" in the pop-up window.
Choose a position and specialty. Then, click select "Check Availability."
Indicate the period that you would like to boost your job post. Then, click on "Ok."
Select "Save & Continue." Review your order and click on "Proceed to Checkout."
Enter your payment details and select "Pay."
Once the payment is processed, your job post will be listed on the MDsearch.com job board.
MDsearch.com vs. American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP):
The AAFP is a membership-based organization for family doctors. Although the platform has a large audience of some 130,000 registered physicians, job postings are considerably more expensive than MDsearch.com. MDsearch.com offers free job postings with the option to boost posts, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget.
MDsearch.com vs. Health eCareers:
Both MDsearch.com and Health eCareers are healthcare job boards that cater to the medical community in the U.S. Health eCareers has a large audience of over 800,000 medical professionals and offers employers additional exposure through its partner job boards. However, job postings start at $499.00, while MDsearch.com is a free job posting service.
MDsearch.com vs. CareerVitals:
Like MDsearch.com, CareerVitals is a medical job posting site. Although the platform does not offer free job postings, their packages are affordably priced and shared to over 100 partner sites for increased visibility. However, with MDsearch.com, employers have access to a candidate matching tool and online message center, which CareerVitals lacks.
What is MDsearch.com?
MDsearch.com is a physician career network that connects medical organizations with qualified doctors and physicians through their job board.
What does it cost to post a job on MDsearch.com?
MDsearch.com offers employers unlimited free job postings. The platform also offers various boosting pricing options to increase the visibility of your job post
How do I create an account on MDsearch.com?
- Go to the MDsearch.com home page.
- Click on "Sign-up" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Job Poster" on the right of the page.
- Click on "Register Now."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on MDsearch.com?
- Sign in to your MDsearch.com account.
- Hover over your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Select "Manage Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the job post that you would like to remove and click on "Delete."