Nurse Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled and compassionate Nurse to provide medical care in our healthcare facility. The Nurse is responsible for recording vital signs, assisting doctors with a diagnosis, and completing paperwork.
To be successful as a Nurse you must be patient and have excellent attention to detail. A good Nurse keeps all patient information confidential and provides care without prejudice.
- Create treatment plans for patients.
- Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Provide advice and emotional support.
- Assist surgeons during surgery.
- Train student nurses.
- Complete paperwork relating to patient care and progress.
- Prior experience as a Nurse.
- Nursing license.
- A qualification in nursing.
- Ability to work 24-hour shifts.
- Patience with difficult patients.
- Compassion for patients.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.