Featured 30 Day Job Posting
3 x Featured Job Postings
Social Media Job Ad Campaign
Established in 2018, HealthJobHub is a relatively young job board that offers a range of features, such as employer branding, exposure on other job boards, an integrated applicant tracking system, and a resume database to help U.S. employers streamline the recruitment process.
While the platform receives relatively little website traffic compared to larger job boards, its specialization in the medical and healthcare industries may offer employers a more targeted pool of candidates.
- HealthJobHub is a niche job board dedicated to the medical and healthcare industries in North America.
- Job posts can include screening questions to filter out unqualified candidates.
- HealthJobHub shares job posts with other job boards, including Talent.com and Adzuna.
- Job posts can include employer branding, including photos, logos, and YouTube videos.
- Vacancy locations can be mapped through HealthJobHub's Google Maps integration.
- HealthJobHub features a database of candidate resumes.
- The employer dashboard features an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and Health eCareers.
- HealthJobHub does not offer a free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in Canadian dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HealthJobHub. However, they do feature a range of testimonials on their website from satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on HealthJobHub:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HealthJobHub.
Posting a job in HealthJobHub.
Navigate to the HealthJobHub home page.
From the home page, click on "Post Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Sign up as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete your company profile.
On the next page, complete your profile by adding your company details. Then click on "Update Profile."
Select a job posting plan.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post Job." Then click on the "Select Plan" button beneath your chosen job posting plan.
Complete the purchase.
On the next page, click on "Make Payment" and complete the purchase. Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post.
HealthJobHub vs. PhysicianJobBoard.com:
Like HealthJobHub, PhysicianJobBoard.com is a niche medical and healthcare job posting site. PhysicianJobBoard.com and HealthJobHub both offer several job posting plans as well as employer branding, resume database access, and an integrated applicant tracking system.
HealthJobHub vs. Health eCareers:
Health eCareers is the less affordable job board with pricing starting from $499.00 per job post compared to HealthobHub's price of C$350.00 per month. However, the former does offer enhanced job posting for increased exposure, which the latter lacks. In addition, Health eCareers receives significantly more website traffic compared to HealthJobHub.
HealthJobHub vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals offers a greater variety of job posting packages and is much more affordable than HealthJobHub, charging $29.00 for a single job posting. Both platforms offer similar features, such as a resume database and employer branding. However, CareerVitals is definitely the more budget-friendly job board, offering employers greater value.
What is HealthJobHub?
HealthJobHub is a healthcare and medical job board where employers can post vacancies and connect with qualified professionals throughout North America.
What does it cost to post a job on HealthJobHub?
HealthJobHub's pricing starts at C$350.00 per month.
How do I create an account on HealthJobHub?
- Go to the HealthJobHub home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on "Sign Up" beneath the "Sign Up as an Employer" tab.
- Enter your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.