Featured 30 Day Job Posting
3 x Featured Job Postings
Social Media Job Ad Campaign
Despite only being founded in 2018, HealthJobHub has become a popular Canadian recruitment platform that offers employers a range of features, such as employer branding, exposure on other job boards, an integrated applicant tracking system, and a resume database to help streamline the recruitment process.
Although HealthJobHub receives less website traffic than larger, general job boards, the platform does offer employers access to a more specialized pool of medical and healthcare professionals.
- HealthJobHub is a niche job board dedicated to the medical and healthcare industries in North America.
- Job posts can include screening questions to filter out unqualified candidates.
- HealthJobHub shares job posts with other job boards, including Jooble and Adzuna.
- Job posts can include employer branding, including photos, logos, and YouTube videos.
- Vacancy locations can be mapped through HealthJobHub's Google Maps integration.
- HealthJobHub features a database of candidate resumes.
- The employer dashboard features an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- HealthJobHub does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as the MDWork.com and CFP Careers.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HealthJobHub. However, they do feature handpicked testimonials on their website from satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on HealthJobHub:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HealthJobHub.
Posting a job in HealthJobHub.
Navigate to the HealthJobHub home page.
From the home page, click on "Post Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Sign up as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete your company profile.
On the next page, complete your profile by adding your company details. Then click on "Update Profile."
Select a job posting plan.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post Job." Then click on the "Select Plan" button.
Complete the purchase.
On the next page, click on "Make Payment" and complete the purchase. Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post.
HealthJobHub vs. MDWork.com:
MDWork.com charges C$150.00 for a 4-month job post, whereas HealthJobHub's pricing starts at C$350.00 per month. Unlike MDWork.com, HealthJobHub features an integrated ATS and employer branding. However, MDWork.com is available in French, while HealthJobHub is only available in English.
HealthJobHub vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
Although HealthJobHub does share job posts with other job boards, Healthcarejobs.ca offers greater exposure through the Jobs.ca network of job boards. The platforms are similarly priced and both provide employer branding services, although HealthJobHub features an ATS, which Healthcarejobs.ca lacks.
HealthJobHub vs.Canadian Family Physician (CFP) Careers:
CFP Careers is the more affordable site, offering a 180-day featured job post for roughly the same price as HealthJobHub's entry level job posting package. However, CFP Careers does not share listings with other job boards and primarily lists physician roles, whereas HealthJobHub features jobs from a broader range of healthcare professions.