The Dental Technicians Association of BC (DTABC) is a membership organization that provides dental technology professionals with education and training resources, community events, and employment opportunities. While quite basic, the organization's job board gives employers a targeted approach to hiring local dental talent.
DTABC Job Board allows members to post jobs for free, while nonmembers are charged a small fee, making the platform more affordable than some of its competitors, such as Oral Health Group. However, the platform lacks core hiring services offered by most of its competitors, including employer branding, featured listings, and social media promotion.
- The platform caters exclusively to employers and dental technician talent in British Columbia.
- DTABC Job Board allows employers to post full-time and part-time vacancies at all career levels.
- Job posts never expire, affording employers more visibility than standard 30-day listings.
- Members of DTABC can advertise jobs for free.
- Job seekers can post a "work wanted" advertisement to connect with member companies.
- The job board is quite basic and lacks several core hiring tools, such as employer branding and featured listings.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform does not offer employers access to a resume database.
- Listings need to be reviewed before they go live, and it is unclear how long the review process lasts.
- There is no French language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of DTABC Job Board.
DTABC Job Board allows members to post jobs for free, while nonmembers are charged C$100.00 +GST per listing.
How to Post a Job on DTABC Job Board:
Two easy steps for posting a job on DTABC Job Board.
Posting a job on DTABC Job Board.
Go to DTABC's home page.
From the home page, click on "Our Services" and select "Job Board" in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
Create and submit your listing.
Under the heading "Job Board," click on the link that reads "click here to post your job opportunity." Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the job title, company name, and location. Once you're done, click on "Submit."
You will receive an email regarding payment.
Once your listing has been reviewed and approved, it will go live on the job board.
DTABC Job Board vs. DentalPost:
Like DTABC Job Board, DentalPost advertises dental technician roles throughout Canada, but the latter also has a wide global reach. Of the two, DentalPost is the more feature-rich option, offering resume searches and employer branding. However, DTABC Job Board gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring local talent.
DTABC Job Board vs. Oral Health Group:
DTABC Job Board and Oral Health Group both cater to the local dental job market, but the latter advertises a wider range of positions, as DTABC Job Board only lists dental technician roles. While DTABC Job Board has free and paid job posting options, Oral Health Group's pricing starts from C$250.00 for an online listing.
DTABC Job Board vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
While DTABC Job Board and Healthcarejobs.ca are both local job boards, they serve slightly different job markets. DTABC Job Board primarily lists dental technician roles, whereas Healthcarejobs.ca caters to the entire healthcare sector. Although Healthcarejobs.ca is the costlier option, it features more hiring tools than DTABC Job Board.