It is free to post a job on the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry job board.
The University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry is the largest dental school in Canada with over 145 years of experience in training dentistry specialists. The university's dentistry job board allows employers to connect with a large network of students and over 8,300 alumni. However, there are no resources available to streamline the hiring process.
- Employers can post job opportunities for free.
- The job posting process is simple and straightforward.
- Job postings reach a large network of students and alumni around Canada.
- There is a large number of active job listings on the site, indicating the job board's popularity with dentistry employers.
- Employers can post part-time or full-time vacancies.
- Job listings can be sorted by job type and date available.
- There are no featured job posting options.
- The platform lacks a searchable resume database, applicant tracking, and candidate matching tools.
- Job listings do not include a link for job seekers to apply directly or direct links to company websites.
- Employers cannot include a company logo with their job listings.
- The site does not have a French-language option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry job board.
University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry Job Board vs. The CDHA's Career Centre:
Both the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry job board and the CDHA Career Centre offer a free job posting service. While both job boards target qualified dental professionals, neither platform offers any hiring tools or featured posts. Only the CDHA's Career Centre is available in French.
University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry Job Board vs. Ontario Dental Association:
The Ontario Dental Association offers free job posting with the caveat that only members can post job ads to the site. With the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry job board, employers do not require membership, making the job posting process simpler and faster. However, only Ontario Dental Association posts jobs on its Twitter page.
University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry Job Board vs. Oral Health Group:
The Oral Health Group marketplace offers paid job posting, custom e-blasts, social media promotion, and advertising in its print publication. In comparison, the University of Toronto's Faculty of Dentistry job board offers free job postings and reaches thousands of students and alumni but offers none of the hiring tools found on the Oral Heath Group Marketplace.