Non-dental and Noncommercial Listings
C$30.00 +GST /post.
C$206.00 +GST /post.
The BCDA's job posting service gives employers access to a highly defined audience of dental professionals. While job ads are limited to 100 words, they remain online for a longer-than-average duration of 12 weeks. However, the site lacks key hiring tools, such as an employer dashboard, a self-posting service, featured ads, and a resume database.
- The platform attracts a highly defined audience of dental professionals in British Columbia.
- Commercial listings are listed for a duration of 12 weeks, which is longer than the typical 30 days.
- Job post extensions can be requested and are granted depending on available space.
- Job postings are distributed to the University of British Columbia's Dentistry website and Indeed.
- Customer support is available by phone and email.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site does not offer a self-service job posting feature.
- Job postings are limited to 100 words and cannot be featured for increased exposure.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the BC Dental Association job board.
How to Post a Job on the BC Dental Association Job Board:
Individuals interested in posting a job ad on the BCDA member portal should submit their job ad by email. Job ads must comply with the site's submission requirements and payment is required before job ads are posted, which is typically within two days of receipt.
BC Dental Association Job Board vs. JCDA.ca Classifieds:
While the BC Dental Association job board targets dental professionals in British Columbia only, JCDA.ca Classifieds, a dental online publication with a classifieds section, has a nationwide reach. Neither platform offers applicant tracking tools, featured listings, or a searchable resume database.
BC Dental Association Job Board vs. DTABC Job Board:
While the BC Dental Association job board caters to dental professionals, DTABC Job Board targets a niche audience within this market — dental technicians. Both job boards are hosted by membership organizations for the profession, but unlike the BC Dental Association job board, DTABC Job Board allows members to post for free.
BC Dental Association Job Board vs. DentalPost:
Compared to the BC Dental Association job board, which has a limited local reach, DentalPost is a dental job board that lists jobs across North America. DentalPost also offers far better features than the BC Dental Association job board, including premium job ads, resume searches, candidate screening tools, and a mobile app for on-the-go convenience.