CDHA's Career Centre
Job post duration
Featured job ads
English and French.
Searchable resume database
CDHA's Career Centre offers employers a budget-friendly way of reaching a targeted audience of dental hygienists across Canada. The platform features an easy job posting process and offers a job post duration of two months. However, the site lacks some key hiring tools, such as featured job ads, the inclusion of logos, and candidate management tools.
- It is free to post a job on CDHA's Career Centre.
- The online job posting process is quick and simple.
- Employers don't have to be CDHA members to post jobs; they can create a visitor account for this purpose.
- Job postings are live for two months, which is longer than the typical 30 days.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Job posts can be filtered by area or type, making it easier for candidates to find your post.
- There are no featured job posting options.
- Employers cannot include images or a logo with job posts.
- The site does not offer a searchable resume database or candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CDHA's Career Centre.
It is free to post a job on CDHA's Career Centre.
CDHA's Career Centre vs. DTABC Job Board:
CDHA's Career Centre and DTABC Job Board, the job site of the Dental Technicians Association of British Columbia, target different audiences within the field of dentistry. CDHA's Career Centre offers a greater reach and a longer job post duration. Unlike DTABC Job Board, CDHA's Career Centre is also free for nonmembers.
CDHA's Career Centre vs. JCDA.ca Classifieds:
While JCDA.ca Classifieds's dental classifieds section lists a wide range of job opportunities related to dentistry, CDHA's Career Centre is specifically directed at dental hygienists across Canada. Unlike CDHA's Career Centre, JCDA.ca Classifieds does not offer free job postings or an online self-posting option. Neither offers a searchable resume database.
CDHA's Career Centre vs. DentalPost:
DentalPost is costlier than CDHA's Career Centre but reaches a broader audience of dental professionals across North America. While CDHA's Career Centre offers the benefit of a more targeted audience of dental hygienists, it doesn't offer some of the hiring tools that DentalPost provides, such as resume searches and candidate matching.