US$94.00 - US$399.00 /post.
Search engine syndication
Social media promotion
iOS and Android.
Phone and email.
Since 2005, DentalPost has helped over 77,000 dental practices connect with their network of more than 900,000 dental professionals across North America. The platform features a number of recruitment tools to help employers connect with the best candidates, such as candidate matching, a resume database, and candidate screening filters.
Although DentalPost is costlier than some competitors and caters primarily to the U.S. job market, it is one of the largest and most feature-rich dental job boards in North America, offering personalized company profiles, search engine syndication, and a mobile app to streamline the recruitment process.
- The platform gives employers access to over 900,000 dental professionals across North America.
- Employers can message potential candidates directly through DentalPost's messaging system.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- The screening features allow employers to filter candidates by likes and dislikes.
- DentalPost features interview scheduling tools.
- The "Super Premium Combo" plan features boosted search engine syndication for increased exposure.
- Companies can create personalized practice profile pages to help attract candidates.
- The site features candidate matching technology, including access to candidate personality assessments.
- The platform features a mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Employers can use the dental classifieds section to advertise equipment or practices for sale.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not promote job ads on its social media channels.
- DentalPost is less affordable than competitors, such as the CDHA's Career Centre and the British Columbia Dental Association.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Canada.
We were unable to find any online reviews of DentalPost. The iOS app has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating on the App Store. The Android app has a slightly lower score on Google Play, with users giving it a 4.1 out of 5-star rating. However, it has been downloaded over 10,000 times from Google Play.
Basic Temp Job Post
Basic Permanent Job Post
Premium Temp Job Post
Premium Permanent Job Post
Super Premium Combo Permanent Job Post
Nationwide Permanent Job Post
Basic Resume Search
Up to $179.00
Premium Resume Search
Up to $289.00
Super Premium Combo Resume Search
Up to $329.00
How to Post a Job on DentalPost:
Six easy steps for posting a job on DentalPost.
Posting a job on DentalPost.
Navigate to the DentalPost home page.
From the home page, click on "Create Account" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on the box titled "I am a dental employer."
Create your account.
Fill out the online forms to create your account. Start by adding your email address and password before clicking on "Next."
Add some details about your dental practice and click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
Add your location details and click on "Create Account."
Start the job posting process.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job." On the next page, choose a position type by clicking on the appropriate box.
Choose between a permanent or temporary position by clicking on the corresponding button.
On the next page, specify the job location.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan that best suits your needs by selecting the "Click Here" button beneath the desired package.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Ensure that your contact details and location information are correct. Then, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review the preview of your job post for accuracy. Select a payment method and click on "Pay Now" to complete the purchase. Once the payment is complete, your job post will be added to the DentalPost job board.
To change your job post, click on "Back to Edit" above the job post preview.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it on this page.
DentalPost vs. The CDHA's Career Centre:
The CDHA's Career Centre is a niche career portal for Canadian oral hygiene professionals. The platform offers a free job posting service, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget, and caters exclusively to the Canadian job market, whereas DentalPost only offers paid job posting plans and focuses primarily on the U.S. audience.
DentalPost vs. the British Columbia Dental Association:
The British Columbia Dental Association is a membership organization that supports the dental community in British Columbia. While the platform caters to the local dentistry job market, it is not exclusively a job board, and lacks the advanced recruitment resources offered by DentalPost, such as candidate matching and screening tools.
DentalPost vs. Ontario Dental Association (ODA) Job Board:
The ODA Job Board only allows members to advertise vacancies, whereas DentalPost offers any dental employer the ability to advertise their jobs on the site, making it the more versatile platform. Unlike DentalPost, the ODA Job Board promotes job ads on its Twitter channel, but it has a significantly smaller audience than DentalPost.
Jan 01, 2005
4062 Peachtree Rd., A-457 Atlanta, Georgia 30319 USA
Who owns DentalPost?
DentalPost is owned by Tonya Lanthier.
What does it cost to post a job on DentalPost?
DentalPost's pricing ranges from US$94.00 to US$399.00 per job post, depending on the plan.
How can I create an account on DentalPost?
- Go to the DentalPost home page.
- Click on "Create Account" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your email address and password and click on "Next."
- Add some details about your dental practice and click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
- Add your location details and click on "Create Account."