From C$250.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Oral Health Group is one of the longest-running dental publications in Canada, with a readership of over 23,000 — 88% of whom are dentists. Their website features a classifieds marketplace where employers' vacancies are published, reaching a large network of dental professionals countrywide.
While Oral Health Group presents various advertising options for dental practices, their website does not offer self-posting, nor any hiring tools to make the hiring process easier, such as a searchable CV database or applicant tracking. In addition, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan like many other rival job sites.
- Oral Health Group is a reputable print and digital publication with a circulation of over 2,000.
- The website receives a large volume of traffic per month, indicating its popularity among dental professionals.
- Employers' job posts are published both online and in print publications for one price.
- Job posts can be promoted on the group's social media pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can choose from a plethora of advertising options to further aid brand awareness.
- The platform provides a targeted approach to hiring compared to a general job posting sites.
- Oral Health Group does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The website is not available in French.
- There is no self-posting option for employers.
- The platform lacks useful hiring tools, such as an employer dashboard and job syndication.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Oral Health Group.
Print & Online Listing
Add-on: Monthly eDental Newsletter
Add-on: Social Media Boost
*Oral Health Group also offers various advertising solutions to promote dental brands. Have a look at their media kit for more information.
How to Post a Job on the Oral Health Group Marketplace:
To advertise job opportunities on the Oral Health Group Marketplace, contact Karen Shaw at 1-437-991-7187 or via email at email@example.com to discuss posting options. Alternatively, complete the Classifieds Order Form and a representative from Oral Health Group will be in contact.
Oral Health Group vs. The CDHA's Career Centre:
Unlike the Oral Health Group, the CDHA's Career Centre offers an easy job posting process, bilingual site, and free job posts that are live for two months compared to 30 days. However, the Oral Health group receives far more website traffic and offers an extensive range of advertising packages.
Oral Health Group vs. Ontario Dental Association (ODA):
The Ontario Dental Association is a membership organization representing more than 10,000 dentists across the province. While it is free to post a job on ODA, employers are required to become members first. By contrast, Oral Health Group reaches a much larger audience than ODA, and job posts are published both online and in print.
Oral Health Group vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the official job site of the Canadian government, allowing employers to publish vacancies in various industries. Comparatively, Oral Health Group offers a more targeted approach to hiring dental staff, providing a wide array of print and digital solutions. However, Job Bank is a more convenient and budget-friendly option.
What does Oral Health Group offer?
Oral Health Group is a group of print publications focusing on the Canadian dental market. It provides dental professionals with industry news, features, and dental a job board, allowing employers to target and hire dental staff.
What does it cost to post a job on the Oral Health Group Marketplace?
It costs C$250.00 to publish a vacancy on the Oral Health Group Marketplace. Various add-on packages are available for increased exposure.