From C$350.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
SAC is Canada's only membership organization for speech-language pathologists. The job board attracts a wide range of speech-language professionals, granting employers access to a national hub of skilled workers to advertise to. Companies enjoy a wide range of job posting options and membership advantages such as resource sharing and networking.
- Job posts last for 60 days instead of the usual 30, and companies can pay extra for an additional 30 days.
- Vacancies can also be advertised on the company's home page, which attracts over 5,000 visitors each month.
- Jobs can be featured on the company blog, Communiqué, reaching over 6,000 SAC members.
- Listings advertised on targeted emails give jobs added reach.
- Employers can choose to advertise vacancies at conferences.
- SAC members gain multiple benefits, such as access to conferences and networking opportunities, and resource sharing.
- There are close to 200 listings currently advertised on the job board, indicating popularity with employers.
- The website is available in both English and French.
- SAC shares job posts on its social media channels.
- Discounts are available on multiple job posts.
- There are no free job posting options.
- There is no job posting template. Job posts must be created by the user and emailed to the advertising department.
- Listings are not distributed to other job boards, limiting their reach.
- There is no candidate resume database for employers to search through.
SAC has a membership count of more than 6,000, indicating its credibility and status in the Canadian healthcare space. However, we were unable to find reviews of their job board.
Website Career Ad
This Week in The News (one issue)
Website Homepage Slider Banner Ad (30 days)
Website Hub page Slider Banner Ad (30 days)
Website Site-wide Sidebar Banner Ad (30 days)
Website Hub page Sidebar Banner Ad (30 days)
Small side bar banner ad on the Communiqué blog (30 days)
Large side bar banner ad on the Communiqué blog (30 days)
Exclusive header banner ad on the Communiqué blog (30 days)
Mailing or Email List Rental
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on SAC:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC).
Posting a job on Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC).
Go to the SAC home page.
Navigate to sac-oac.ca and click on the "Career Listings" button to the right of the page.
Click on "Post a Career Ad."
The "Post a Career Ad" link is in a bulleted list toward the top of the page.
Fill in the form.
In order to post a job, employers must first fill in an SAC Advertising Booking Form. Add your details in the relevant sections and click on the "Advertising Package" link to view different pricing options. Click on the "Submit Booking Form!" button at the end of the form when you are done.
Employers should then create their job ad in a Microsoft Word doc or PDF and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use Betterteam's job posting template if you need assistance. This concludes the process.
Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC) vs. TherapyBC:
TherapyBC only serves British Columbia and caters to pediatric workers, while SAC is Canada's national home for speech-language and audiology professionals, where employers can reach talent across the country. TherapyBC lets employers advertise for free, while SAC starts at C$350.00 per job post. Use TherapyBC if hiring locally and on a budget.
Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC) vs. The University of British Columbia:
The University of British Columbia lets companies post jobs for free, while SAC charges C$350.00 per job post. Job posts on The University of British Columbia's job board have a limited scope as they only target B.C., while SAC is a national job board. However, the University of British Columbia is great for graduate recruitment.
Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC) vs. Indeed:
Despite Indeed being a general job posting site, it lists over 700 jobs for "speech language pathologist," compared to SAC's 200 jobs. Indeed is also more affordable than SAC and reaches a larger audience of job seekers. SAC's advantage is its membership programme which grants employers access to the Canadian speech-language pathology community.
What is Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC)?
Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC) is a 6,000-member organization of speech-language and audiology professionals in Canada. They have a job board where employers can reach niche speech-language pathology and audiology talent from all over the country.
What does it cost to post a job on Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC)?
Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC) charges C$350.00 to advertise on its job board, while home page banner ads start from C$360.00.