From US$299.00 /post.
Applicant tracking tool
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
HealthJobsNationwide.com's key selling points are its niche medical audience and comprehensive resume database, although employers can find more affordable job boards that offer the same features. Prominent medical employers, such as Syneos Health and ITSP, use HealthJobsNationwide.com to target U.K. medical professionals.
- A niche healthcare audience makes it easier to find medical talent than general U.K. job posting sites, such as Reed.co.uk.
- The platform features an applicant tracking tool.
- Employers can search through an extensive resume database.
- Companies can present their profiles and create job postings aimed at targeted candidates.
- Job credits do not expire and can be used to post a 30-day job listing at any time.
- The platform provides industry news, career and salary trends, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) offerings.
- Pricing is not available in pound sterling.
- It is costlier than Reed.co.uk, that charges £89.00 +VAT per job post.
- Some healthcare job boards offer recruiter training programs, but HealthJobsNationwide.com does not.
- There is no option to share job postings on social media.
While reviews of HealthJobsNationwide.com are limited online, one user on Sitejabber praised the platform for the quality of information and resources, giving the platform a 5-star rating.
1 Basic Job Credit
3 Basic Job Credits
10 Basic Job Credits
10 Resume Views/Downloads
25 Resume Views/Downloads
50 Resume Views/Downloads
Add on: Featured Job
Add on: Refresh Job
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on HealthJobsNationwide.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on HealthJobsNationwide.com.
Posting a job on HealthJobsNationwide.com.
Start the job posting process.
On the recruiter home page, click on "Post your first job" toward the middle of the screen.
Choose a job type.
Choose a job type from either "Job per Template," "Job per Link," or "Job per PDF."
Enter your job details.
Enter the details of your job opportunity, add a link, or upload your PDF file and click on "Continue."
Create a Recruiter Account.
Fill in details, such as your company name, first name, and last name. Then, click on "Create new recruiter account."
After verifying your account in your email inbox, preview your job posting and click on "Continue." Select upgrades, if desired, and click on "Continue."
Enter your payment details.
After you've entered your billing information, you can checkout and view your job post.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
HealthJobsUK.com is a medical job posting site targeting medical professionals in the U.K., while HealthJobsNationwide.com is an American medical job board with a global presence. HealthJobsUK.com does not advertise pricing on their website, but HealthJobsNationwide.com charges US$299.00 for a single listing.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. Jobs4Medical:
Jobs4Medical caters primarily to the U.K. job market, whereas HealthJobsNationwide.com is more popular in the U.S., making the former platform the better option for U.K. employers. However, unlike HealthJobsNationwide.com, Jobs4Medical does not disclose its pricing and lacks an online job posting option, which may deter some users.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
While not strictly a medical job board, Reed.co.uk advertises plenty of medical jobs. Reed.co.uk is a trusted U.K. job board that reaches more medical professionals in the U.K., with prices that start at £89.00 +VAT per job post, compared to HealthJobsNationwide.com's starting price of US$299.00.
What is HealthJobsNationwide.com?
HealthJobsNationwide.com is a global job board for healthcare workers.
How much does HealthJobsNationwide.com cost?
Pricing for HealthJobsNationwide.com starts from US$299.00 for a single listing and from US$29.00 for 10 resume views or downloads.
How do I create an account with HealthJobsNationwide.com?
- Navigate to the employers home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Complete the registration form and click on "Create new recruiter account."