From US$299.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
CV database access
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
HealthJobsNationwide.com's key selling points are its niche medical audience and comprehensive resume database, although employers can find more affordable job boards that offer the same features. Prominent medical employers, such as Syneos Health and ITSP, use HealthJobsNationwide.com to target U.K. medical professionals.
- A niche healthcare audience makes it easier to find medical talent than general U.K. job posting sites, such as Reed.co.uk.
- The platform features an applicant tracking tool.
- Employers can search through an extensive CV database.
- Companies can present their profiles and create job postings aimed at targeted candidates.
- Job credits do not expire and can be used to post a 30-day job listing at any time.
- The platform provides industry news, career and salary trends, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) offerings.
- Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- The platform is costlier than several competitors.
- Some healthcare job boards offer recruiter training programs, but HealthJobsNationwide.com does not.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards or on the site's social media pages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HealthJobsNationwide.com.
1 Basic Job Credit
3 Basic Job Credits
10 Basic Job Credits
10 Resume Views/Downloads
25 Resume Views/Downloads
50 Resume Views/Downloads
Add on: Featured Job
Add on: Refresh Job
Contact for quote.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
HealthJobsUK.com is a medical job posting site targeting medical professionals in the U.K., while HealthJobsNationwide.com is an American medical job board with a global presence. HealthJobsUK.com does not advertise pricing on their website, but HealthJobsNationwide.com charges US$299.00 for a single listing.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. Jobs4Medical:
Jobs4Medical caters primarily to the U.K. job market, whereas HealthJobsNationwide.com is more popular in the U.S., making the former platform the better option for U.K. employers. However, unlike HealthJobsNationwide.com, Jobs4Medical does not disclose its pricing and lacks an online job posting option, which may deter some users.
HealthJobsNationwide.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
While not strictly a medical job board, Reed.co.uk advertises plenty of medical jobs. Reed.co.uk is a trusted U.K. job board that reaches more medical professionals in the U.K., with prices that start at £89.00 +VAT per job post, compared to HealthJobsNationwide.com's starting price of US$299.00.