10 CV Downloads
50 CV Downloads
100 CV Downloads
Contact for quote.
Nursing Times Jobs is the online career portal of the healthcare publication Nursing Times. The job site offers employers a searchable CV database, job posting services, and additional advertising options, such as banner ads. However, it lacks a free option and is priced rather steeply compared to similar niche portals.
While the platform primarily targets the U.K. market, it also features postings based outside of the U.K., making it suitable for attracting both local and international candidates. Employers can create media-rich profiles to showcase their businesses and use an easy online dashboard to manage their postings and applications.
- There are three job posting plans to choose from as well as CV download packages.
- The site attracts both local and international website visitors.
- The Premium Job and Top Job plans offer increased visibility.
- The platform features a searchable CV database and contact request functionality.
- Employers can create media-rich profiles with an FAQ section on the platform.
- Job ads and applications can be managed with ease from an online dashboard.
- Jobs are sorted by category, making them easier for job seekers to find your post.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than some of its niche competitors, such as Nurses.co.uk and Jobmedic.co.uk.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Nursing Times Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Nursing Times Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Nursing Times Jobs.
Posting a job on Nursing Times Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
Go to the Nursing Times Jobs home page and click on the "Post a job" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
Choose how to create your job ad.
You can create your job post by populating an online template or uploading a PDF or link to your website. Select the option that suits you best and click on "Continue."
For this step-by-step guide, we selected the "Template" option.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with details about the position you want to advertise. Then, click on "Continue."
If you selected the "Link" or "PDF" option, you will be prompted to add the link or upload the PDF document and enter details such as the job title, location, employment type, and industry.
Register an account.
Fill out the online form and click on "Create new recruiter account" to submit the form.
Check you email inbox for a message from Nursing Times Jobs.
Follow the activation link in the email to verify your account.
Preview your job ad.
Review your job posting for accuracy. Then, click on the "Continue" button toward the bottom-right of the page.
Click on "Go back" to make changes to your job ad.
Upgrade your posting.
If you want to upgrade your ad from a Standard Job to a Top Job or Premium Job, tick the relevant checkbox before clicking on "Continue."
Pay for your job post.
On the checkout page, review your order and billing information, click on "Continue," and do so again. Then, add your payment information and click on "Checkout" to make the purchase.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. Nurses.co.uk:
Nursing Times Jobs and Nurses.co.uk both target nursing professionals in the U.K. Unlike Nursing Times Jobs, Nurses.co.uk does not feature a searchable CV database. However, Nurses.co.uk offers more affordable job posting plans and attracts more website traffic than Nursing Times Jobs.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. Jobmedic.co.uk:
Jobmedic.co.uk attracts slightly more website traffic and has a lower starting price than Nursing Times Jobs. Both platforms offer a range of advertising solutions and a searchable CV database. Neither platform has a free posting option, and only Jobmedic.co.uk distributes job posts across a network of partner sites.
Nursing Times Jobs vs. JobsMedical:
JobsMedical offers employers a larger audience than Nursing Times Jobs through its affiliation with CV-Library. While both platforms offer posting durations of 28 days only, JobsMedical is far more affordable than Nursing Times Jobs and, unlike the latter, shares job posts across a network of more than 800 job sites.
What is Nursing Times Jobs?
Nursing Times Jobs is a niche job portal for nursing practitioners.
What does it cost to post a job on Nursing Times Jobs?
Nursing Times Jobs' pricing starts from £625.00 +VAT for a single 28-day job posting.
How do I delete a job post from Nursing Times Jobs?
- Click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the Nursing Times Jobs home page.
- Log in to your recruiter account with your email and password.
- From your account page, click on "Jobs" in the top menu bar.
- Click on "delete" next to the job post you want to remove.
- Click on "Delete" in the pop-up window to confirm the action.