£149.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
Jobmedic.co.uk is a niche job board that connects employers with qualified nursing and healthcare candidates throughout the U.K. Powered by CareerBuilder, the platform gives companies access to a sophisticated suite of recruitment services, such as applicant tracking, international CV searches, virtual job fairs, and candidate messaging.
While Jobmedic.co.uk is a great resource for local employers looking to streamline their hiring processes and find top talent quickly and easily, the site is costly compared to other niche job boards, such as JobsMedical.
- Jobmedic.co.uk has been used by top companies, such as PE Global Healthcare and Cygnet Health Care, to find hires.
- The site is powered by CareerBuilder, which gives employers access to international talent as well.
- The platform has sophisticated filters that allow job seekers to browse by city, in-demand job categories, title, and more.
- There is a Jobmedic.co.uk mobile app available, making it easier for candidates to find listings.
- Employers can search through the site's extensive CV database for qualified candidates.
- Jobmedic.co.uk receives over 180,00 unique monthly visits.
- The site offers additional sourcing and recruitment software, including applicant tracking and job distribution.
- Employers can add their company profile to the platform for increased brand awareness.
- Listings are sent to candidates via monthly email alerts.
- Jobmedic.co.uk does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Vacancies aren't shared to the platform's social media channels.
- Job posting credits are only valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Jobmedic.co.uk, the site's mobile app has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on more than 16 reviews on the App Store.
Standard Job Posting
£149.00 +VAT /post.
3 Job Postings*
£275.00 +VAT /mo.
5 Job Postings**
£399.00 +VAT /mo.
*Save £57.00 per job posting when you buy a bundle of three.
**Save £69.00 per job posting when you buy a bundle of five.
How to Post a Job on Jobmedic.co.uk:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobmedic.co.uk.
Posting a Job on Jobmedic.co.uk.
Go to Jobmedic.co.uk.
Navigate to the home page and hover over "For Employers" in the top-right of the screen. From the drop-down menu, click on "Advertise."
You'll be taken to the Job Advertising page. From here, select the blue "Advertise Now" button toward the left-hand side of the screen.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a posting plan that best suits your hiring needs and click on "Buy now" under the applicable heading.
Purchase job credits.
Follow the prompts to purchase job credits. Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your job.
Jobmedic.co.uk vs. JobsMedical:
Similar to Jobmedic.co.uk, JobsMedical advertises a wide range of healthcare vacancies across the U.K. However, JobsMedical is more affordable than Jobmedic.co.uk, charging £99.00 +VAT for a standard listing and offering new customers a discount on their first post. Both sites feature CV searches and employer branding.
Jobmedic.co.uk vs. RCNi Nursing Jobs:
Jobmedic.co.uk and RCNi Nursing Jobs both list nursing jobs in the U.K., but Jobmedic.co.uk also advertises dental, pediatric, and other healthcare roles. While Jobmedic.co.uk charges £149.00 +VAT for a single listing, RCNi Nursing Jobs' standard job ad costs £500.00. Both sites offer CV searches and job distribution.
Jobmedic.co.uk vs. Totaljobs:
While Jobmedic.co.uk primarily caters to healthcare professionals, Totaljobs is a general job posting site, making the former site the better option for targeted hiring. However, Totaljobs offers new customers a discount on their first job post and features a more extensive CV database than Jobmedic.co.uk.