£693.00 +VAT /post.
RCSLT Jobs is a niche job board that connects employers with qualified speech therapists throughout the U.K. The platform offers a standard set of hiring tools, including featured listings and targeted email alerts, to help companies find the most suitable candidates for their vacancies.
While costly compared to other niche job boards, such as Bob's Speech Jobs, the platform offers great visibility, thanks to its robust email and newsletter advertising options.
- RCSLT Jobs gives employers access to a niche pool of speech therapy professionals.
- Users can add their company description and logo to job posts for increased brand visibility.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of relevant job search results and added to the site's home page.
- Employers can search the platform's CV database for suitable candidates.
- The Email Campaign plan sends job posts to active job seekers' inboxes.
- Users can add their vacancy to the recruitment section of Bulletin, RCSLT's official magazine, for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Unlike several of its competitors, the platform is costly.
- RCSLT Jobs lacks additional applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no free job posting plan available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of RCSLT Jobs.
Bulletin Magazine Listing
From £1,550.00 +VAT
How to Post a Job on RCSLT Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on RCSLT Jobs.
Posting a job on RCSLT Jobs.
Go to RCSLT Jobs' home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top menu.
Create an employer profile.
On the next page, fill out the online registration form and click on "Register" to proceed.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "Post a Job" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your job posting details, including the job title, description, and start date. Once you're done, click on "Preview."
Pay for your listing.
Review your job post for accuracy and click on "Post" to proceed. On the Checkout page, add a discount code if applicable, and click on "Place Order."
You'll then be redirected to Stripe to complete your payment securely.
RCSLT Jobs vs. Bob's Speech Jobs:
Like RCSLT Jobs, Bob's Speech Jobs is a niche job board that advertises speech therapy vacancies. However, the latter has a global reach, while RCSLT Jobs' primary audience is in the U.K. Bob's Speech Therapy Jobs is also significantly more affordable, charging £14.95 +VAT per post.
RCSLT Jobs vs. Jobmedic.co.uk:
While RCSLT Jobs specializes in listing speech therapy roles, Jobmedic.co.uk advertises a wider range of healthcare vacancies. Both platforms offer employer branding and targeted email alerts, but Jobmedic.co.uk is more feature-rich, with job distribution, applicant tracking tools, and a mobile app.
RCSLT Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that advertises general vacancies. In comparison, RCSLT Jobs gives employers access to a niche network of speech therapy talent. Both platforms offer featured listings, but Reed.co.uk has the widest reach, with more than 11 million unique monthly visits.
Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT)
Jan 01, 1945
2-3 White Hart Yard, London SE1 1NX
What is RCSLT Jobs?
RCSLT Jobs is a niche job board hosted by the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy. The platform connects employers with skilled professionals in the speech therapy sector throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on RCSLT Jobs?
RCSLT Jobs' pricing starts from £693.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on RCSLT Jobs?
- Navigate to RCSLT Jobs' home page and click on "Register" on the right-hand side of the top menu bar.
- Click on "Employer" and fill out the online registration form.
- Click on "Register."