New Customer Offer
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Premium Featured Job
Contact for quote.
1 Week CV Database Access
4 Week CV Database Access
JobsMedical is a specialist job board that connects employers with over 900,000 registered medical and healthcare professionals in the U.K. The site's objective is to help employers fill full-time and part-time vacancies with suitable candidates at all career levels.
As an affiliate site of CV-Library, JobsMedical is well-priced and offers various recruitment solutions aimed at simplifying the hiring process. This includes several job posting packages, a resume search tool, exposure on partner sites, and a dedicated account manager.
- JobsMedical allows employers to post vacancies for general practitioners, nurses, specialist physicians, surgeons, medical technicians, and clerical staff, among others.
- The site offers several job posting packages for employers to choose from.
- Employers have access to the site's extensive CV database, as well as their CV alert feature.
- Jobs are shared to CV-Library's affiliate sites, including Adzuna, ZipRecruiter, and Jobrapido.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via daily email alerts.
- The Featured and Premium Featured Job packages allow jobs to be pinned to the top of the site's job board.
- Employers can add their company profile to their job post for increased exposure.
- The site has account managers available to assist employers with their hiring needs.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not share job posts on its social media channels.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of JobsMedical, its partner site, CV-Library, received a 4.7 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot.
How to Post a Job on JobsMedical:
Six easy steps for posting a job on JobsMedical.
Posting a job on JobsMedical.
Navigate to JobsMedical's home page.
From the home page, click "RECRUITING?" in the top right-hand corner.
Start the job posting process.
To post a job, select the "Advertise Jobs" package and click "Post your job."
Choose a job posting option.
Select your preferred job posting option, and click "Buy now" underneath it.
Click "Checkout securely."
Review your order, and select "Checkout securely."
You also have the option to add a "1 week CV Database search" to your order by selecting "Add to order."
Add your billing details.
Fill out the online form with your personal information and billing details. Then, click "Secure Checkout" to make your payment.
Create and post your job ad.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
JobsMedical vs. Jobmedic.co.uk:
Jobmedic.co.uk is powered by CareerBuilder and offers similar services to JobsMedical, including CV searches, bulk job posting packages, and employer branding. JobsMedical, however, has a larger audience than Jobmedic.co.uk, reaching over 16.4 million candidates through their affiliate site CV-Library.
JobsMedical vs. Jobs4Medical:
While JobsMedical and Jobs4Medical both cater to the U.K.'s healthcare job market, the latter has a global reach, advertising jobs in New Zealand, Australia, and Asia. Both platforms offer featured listings, but JobsMedical has more hiring services than Jobs4Medical, such as CV searches and exposure on partner sites.
JobsMedical vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that posts jobs in all industries. JobsMedical, however, is more niche and only posts medical and healthcare jobs, which might be the better option to recruit specialized candidates. JobsMedical is also more affordable, charging £99.00 for a job post, while reed.co.uk costs £150.00 per job post.
What is JobsMedical?
JobsMedical is a niche job board that helps employers recruit healthcare professionals in various sectors throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on JobsMedical?
JobsMedical's pricing starts from £99.00 for a standard job. The site has a new customer offer, as well as several bulk job posting packages and featured job posting options.
How do I create a JobsMedical account?
- Navigate to JobsMedical's home page.
- Click "RECRUITING?"
- Select "Post your job."
- On the next page, click "Login" in the top right-hand corner.
- Click "Enquire now."
- Complete the online registration form and click "Submit enquiry."
How do I edit a job post on JobsMedical?
Employers who would like to edit their job post can contact the company to do so.
What jobs can I post on JobsMedical?
JobsMedical allows employers to post jobs from all sectors of medicine and healthcare, such as nursing, dentistry, therapy, occupational medicine, pharmaceuticals, NHS, and hospital administration, among others.