From £825.00 +VAT /post.
Bulk job posting plans
CV database access
Job ad syndication
Social media promotion
GP Jobs is a niche job board that caters to over 17,000 healthcare professionals throughout the U.K. The platform advertises vacancies at all career levels and has several job posting plans on offer to ensure employers find and hire the best candidates for their roles with ease.
The job board's standout features include robust job post visibility tools, CV searches, employer branding, and bulk job posting plans. However, the platform is costlier than come niche competitors, such as Jobmedic.co.uk, and does not offer a free job posting plan like Indeed.
- GP Jobs gives companies access to a specialized network of U.K.-based general practitioners and healthcare job seekers.
- The platform offers a wide variety of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- The Promoted Listing plan places vacancies at the top of search results for increased exposure.
- Vacancies can be highlighted at the top of the platform's home page for added visibility.
- The Applications Booster plans feature sponsored keywords, SEO upgrades, and editorial display campaigns.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- GP Jobs features a large CV database of talent for companies to browse through.
- Other tools include data insights, social media promotion, candidate email alerts, and newsletter advertising.
- GP Jobs does not offer a free job posting service.
- The site is costly compared to other niche medical job boards.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking tools and candidate matching.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of GP Jobs.
*Companies can peruse the platform's pricing page for monthly specials, bulk posting packs, and talent finder solutions.
GP Jobs vs. Jobmedic.co.uk:
Like GP Jobs, Jobmedic.co.uk gives employers access to a niche pool of healthcare talent. Of the two, GP Jobs has more job posting plans and hiring tools on offer, such as social media promotion. However, Jobmedic.co.uk is more affordable, charging £149.00 +VAT per job post, while GP Jobs' pricing starts at £825.00 +VAT per listing.
GP Jobs vs. Global Medical Careers:
While GP Jobs primarily caters to the U.K. job market, Global Medical Careers facilitates global postings, reaching a larger network of healthcare talent. Both sites offer bulk posting plans and employer branding. At £825.00 +VAT per post, GP Jobs is costlier than Global Medical Careers, which charges US$199.00 per post.
GP Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular local job board that advertises various general vacancies. In comparison, GP Jobs is more niche and gives companies a targeted approach to hiring healthcare talent. However, Reed.co.uk is the budget-friendly choice, charging £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, while GP Jobs charges £825.00 +VAT per post.
Haymarket Media Group Limited
Jan 01, 1957
Bridge House, 69 London Rd., Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 3SP
What does it cost to post a job on GP Jobs?
GP Jobs' pricing starts at £825.00 +VAT per post for a standard listing. The platform offers various monthly specials, bulk posting packs, and talent finder solutions.
How do I delete a job post from GP Jobs.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Your jobs" and filter for the listing you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."