Assistance to Post a Job Online
£98.00 + VAT
£98.00 + VAT
£340.00 + VAT
£390.00 + VAT
£500.00 + VAT
£580.00 + VAT
£610.00 + VAT
£710.00 + VAT
£1,725.00 + VAT
£1,725.00 + VAT
Employers can also opt to post the job vacancies as print ads in the British Dental Journal. For more information on these print ads and the publication of the journal, contact the BDJ sales team.
BDJ Jobs is a niche job board that supports the members of the BDA by providing guidance and support in recruiting new staff members. The association produces the British Dental Journal, considered to be a world-leading dental publication, and which employers can also use for posting job ads.
Employers can benefit from the BDJ's nearly 18,000 monthly site visitors and more than 735,000 annual job page views. The platform features benefits including employer branding on job advertisements and several payment options for companies of all sizes.
- Employers can post online adverts directly to the website.
- Candidates can apply directly on the job site. A list of candidates is then sent to the employers.
- The platform offers employers access to their candidate database.
- Employers can also post their ads in the British Dental Journal published by the BDA.
- The job site offers assistance to employers who need help posting their ads online.
- Employers can repost jobs ad telephonically.
- Job posts can be customized with employer branding.
- The site provides employers with a video applicant screening service, whereby candidates submit videos of them answering questions related to the position.
- The BDJ doesn't place any limitations on word counts for job advertisements.
- The site promotes job listings through emailed job alerts.
- The platform offers a marketplace where employers can find training opportunities, property, financial services, and buy dental equipment.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option.
- Active online job posts cannot be easily removed once they have been published.
- Employers that want to approve their ads before they are posted online, need to specifically request that a mockup be sent to them.
We were unable to find any online reviews of BDJ Jobs.
How to Post a Job on BDJ Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on BDJ Jobs.
Posting a job on BDJ Jobs.
Navigate to the BDJ Jobs home page.
From the home page, click "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
Select a posting package to purchase.
The job site offers a list of job posting packages. To access them, select "Click here." Read through the benefits of each package and choose one that will suit your needs. Then, click "Advertise now."
Create an account.
Fill out the online form provided. Then, select "Save and continue." You will now be able to post your job online.
BDJ Jobs vs. DentistJobCafe.com:
Both DentistJobCafe.com and BDJ Jobs are niche sites that target the dental sector. While BDJ Jobs is aimed at the U.K. market, DentistJobCafe.com is a global job board. It should be mentioned that DentistJobCafe.com offers applicant tracking and a video interviewing option. Features which BDJ Jobs lacks.
BDJ Jobs vs. Jobs4Medical:
While Jobs4Medical is a U.K.-based global, general medicine job board, BDJ Jobs focuses on the dental practitioners in the U.K. Jobs4Medical does not provide pricing, while BDJ Jobs' pricing starts at £390.00 + VAT for nonmembers. Besides the tailored email alerts, Jobs4Medical doesn't offer employers other support.
BDJ Jobs vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a general job board featuring job posts from more than 25,000 employers, while BDJ Jobs has under 3,000 jobs listed. While BDJ Jobs offers a targeted approach to dental recruitment, reed.co.uk is more affordable, charging less than a quarter of the price of BDJ Jobs' £390.00 + VAT for nonmembers for a single job post.
What is BDJ Jobs?
BDJ Jobs is the job board of the British Dental Association. They aim to support the members of the BDA by providing guidance and support in their practices and with the recruitment of staff members.
How do I register an account on BDJ Jobs?
- Navigate to the job board's home page.
- Next to Recruiters in the top-right of the page, click "Create account."
- Complete the online form and click "Save and continue."
- Your account is now registered.
What does it cost to post a job to BDJ Jobs?
BDJ Jobs' pricing starts at £390.00 + VAT for an essential job posting by nonmembers.
How do I delete a post from BDJ Jobs?
Employers who would like to remove a job post should contact the site administrators for assistance.