From $250.00 /post.
Up to 365 days.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
The ADA is a well-established organization with over 160,000 members that has been supporting the U.S. dental industry since 1859. The ADA CareerCenter offers a number of key recruitment tools to help streamline the hiring process, including various job posting plans, branded company profiles, and a resume database.
While the platform is costlier than most competitors, it receives significant website traffic and caters exclusively to the U.S. job market, making it a valuable resource for local employers. However, it lacks key recruitment features, such as social media promotion and candidate matching tools.
- Job posts can be active for up to one year.
- Employers can create company profiles to help attract candidates.
- The Featured Employer plan includes access to the resume database, unlimited job postings, and enhanced exposure.
- ADA members receive a 10% discount on job posting rates.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by position, employer, location, and job type to connect with suitable employers.
- The site receives roughly 5,000 website views each month and caters exclusively to the U.S. job market.
- Employers can choose to post vacancies to the Georgia Dental Association (GDA) website for increased visibility.
- Job posts can be advertised in ADA News and the Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA).
- There is no free job posting option.
- ADA CareerCenter is costlier than most competitors, including DentalPost and MyDentalJobs.com.
- The platform does not promote job ads on its social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the ADA CareerCenter. However, although the ADA is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has a D- rating on the site, it is a well-established and reputable organization that has been used by a number of dental practices, including Cambridge Health Alliance and Benevis.
30 Days Standard
60 Days Standard
90 Days Standard
365 Days Standard
30 Days Premium
60 Days Premium
90 Days Premium
365 Days Premium
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
*ADA members receive a 10% discount on job posting rates.
How to Post a Job on ADA CareerCenter:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ADA CareerCenter.
Posting a job on ADA CareerCenter.
Navigate to the ADA CareerCenter home page.
From the home page, click on "Employers: Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Create an Account." Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to activate your account.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, click on "View our Packages" in the "Advertise with ADA" block. Review the job posting options and choose a plan that best suits your needs by clicking on the corresponding "Select" button.
Create your job post.
Follow the prompts to create your job post. Start by adding a job title and a location. Then, click on "Next" to proceed to the next step.
You can craft your post from ADA CareerCenter's job template. Alternatively, use Betterteam's job description template.
Add a job description and job summary before clicking on "Next."
Add some job details, including a salary and location description.
Upload your company logo and click on "Next."
Select a job position, contract type, job type, and salary range. Then, click on "Next."
Specify your application settings and your job post date before clicking on "Next."
You can choose to cross post your job ad to the GDA CareerCenter by checking the box.
Click on preview to view your job post as it will appear on the wesbite.
Once complete, click on "Save and Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and click on "Checkout" to complete the payment process. Once the purchase is complete, your job ad will be posted to the ADA CareerCenter job board.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
ADA CareerCenter vs. DentalPost:
DentalPost receives much more website traffic than ADA CareerCenter and offers employers access to a much larger audience of candidates. It is also the more affordable option and offers a number of recruitment features that ADA CareerCenter lacks, such as search engine syndication, candidate matching tools, and social media promotion.
ADA CareerCenter vs. MyDentalJobs.com:
MyDentalJobs.com's pricing varies by state and ranges from $5.00 to $20.00 for a 30-day job post, making it much more affordable than ADA CareerCenter. Both platforms feature a resume database of candidates, but only DentistJobCafe.com offers job board syndication and bulk discounts. However, it lacks premium job posting options.
ADA CareerCenter vs. DentistJobCafe:
DentistJobCafe.com and ADA CareerCenter are similarly priced platforms that feature a resume database of candidates. ADA CareerCenter offers various job posting durations, which DentistJobCafe.com lacks, but the latter offers more advanced hiring features, such as video interviewing, job board distribution, and candidate screening.
What is ADA CareerCenter?
ADA CareerCenter is the official dental job board of the American Dental Association (ADA) — a membership organization that has supported the dentistry industry in the U.S. for over 160 years.
What does it cost to post a job on ADA CareerCenter?
ADA CareerCenter's pricing starts from $250.00 for a single 30-day job post. The platform also offers premium job posting options and a range of job ad duration options.
How do I create an account on ADA CareerCenter?
- Go to the ADA CareerCenter home page.
- Click on "Employers: Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on "Create an Account."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create an account."
- Follow the email link to activate your account.