From $79.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Founded in 2015, Dental Staffing is a career site that is owned and run by dental professionals with a keen insight into the industry. The platform offers a number of advanced recruitment tools to help streamline the hiring process, including company profiles, candidate matching services, and a resume database of professionals.
While the platform lacks a free job posting option, it is still more affordable than most competitors, making it a valuable resource for employers. The membership plans are ideal for ongoing hiring needs and are competitively priced. However, the platform lacks key features, such as social media promotion and job board syndication.
- Dental Staffing is more affordable than some competitors, such as DentalPost and ADA CareerCenter.
- The membership plans allow employers to post an unlimited number of jobs for the year.
- Employers can create company profiles to help attract candidates.
- The membership plans feature candidate matching services.
- Single job posts are active for 60 days.
- The platform features a resume database of dental professionals.
- A Dental Staffing membership gives employers access to special offers from its partners.
- The platform features a quick and easy job posting process.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not promote listings on its social media channels.
- Dental Staffing does not syndicate job ads to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Dental Staffing.
Single Job Listing
Annual Membership for Single Practices
Annual Membership for Group Practices
How to Post a Job on Dental Staffing:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Dental Staffing.
Posting a job on Dental Staffing.
Navigate to the Dental Staffing home page.
From the home page, click on "Login" in the top-right corner of the page. Then, click on "Join as Employer" in the bottom-right corner of the pop-up window.
Create your account.
On the next page, scroll down and fill out the online form with your details. Once complete, click on "SUBMIT" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to verify your account.
Create your job post.
Once your account is verified, fill out the online form with your vacancy details.
Select a job posting plan and add your payment details.
Scroll down and choose between the "60-Day Single Ad" or the "Annual Membership" plan. Then, add your credit card details to the online form and click on "POST THIS JOB" toward the bottom of the page.
Dental Staffing vs. DentalPost:
DentalPost is a larger dental job board than Dental Staffing, but it is also the costlier option. Both platforms feature a resume database, employer profiles, and candidate matching tools. DentalPost offers employers access to more professionals across the U.S. and features interview scheduling tools and a mobile app, unlike Dental Staffing.
Dental Staffing vs. MyDentalJobs.com:
MyDentalJobs.com is much more affordable than Dental Staffing, charging between $5.00 to $20.00 for a 30-day job posting, depending on the state and metro area, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. While MyDentalJobs.com does distribute jobs to other sites, only Dental Staffing offers candidate matching tools.
Dental Staffing vs. ADA CareerCenter:
ADA CareerCenter is a membership organization that hosts a dental job board in the U.S. Job postings start from $275.00, whereas Dental Staffing membership plans start from $139.00 per year and offer employers unlimited job posts. In addition, ADA CareerCenter lacks the candidate matching tools offered by Dental Staffing.