From $349.00 /mo.
iHireDental is a robust recruitment solution for dental practices and employers throughout the U.S. The platform offers a wide range of services, including reusable job slots, resume searches, matching technology, and job distribution to its partner network. However, the site does not offer a free plan and is costlier than many of its competitors.
- Job slots are interchangeable and jobs can be edited or swapped out as many times as you like.
- Jobs are auto-refreshed after 15 days and pushed to the top of search results.
- Employers have access to a resume database of over 74,000 dental candidates.
- The platform's iMatch technology recommends relevant jobs to job seekers.
- Discounted bundle job posting options are available.
- Employers can create a free company profile with images and videos to aid brand visibility.
- Applicants can be easily managed from the employer dashboard.
- The iHire Job Wrap tool automatically captures and posts jobs across the iHire network.
- Job Wrap clients are assigned a Customer Success Manager for personalized support.
- Marketing tools include branded email alerts and automatic social recruiting.
- iHireDental does not offer a free job posting option.
- Users have to pay extra for resume searches and the Job Wrap function.
- The platform is costly compared to similar job posting sites, such as DentalPost and DentalStaffing.
iHire has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and has a 100% business response rate.
While we were unable to find any specific reviews of the iHireDental website, the iHire network has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on the reviews of more than 690 users. The majority of reviewers were satisfied with the platform's talent acquisition services.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
Resume Search + Job Slot Credit
How to Post a Job on iHireDental:
Four easy steps for posting a job on iHireDental.
Posting a job on iHireDental.
Click on "Post A Job."
You will find this button in the top-right corner of the iHireDental home page.
Create an employer account.
Enter your name and email in the fields provided and click on "Start Hiring."
On the following page, fill in the online form with your company details. Then, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
On the employer dashboard, hover over "Jobs" in the menu bar on the left and click on "Post Job" in the drop-down menu. Fill out the job posting form, including the job title, description, job type, and salary details. Once complete, click on "Next" and follow the subsequent steps.
Review and pay for your job listing.
Select the job posting plan that best suits your hiring needs and budget, and click on "Continue."
Enter your credit card details and click on "Place Your Order" to complete your purchase.
iHireDental vs. DentalPost:
DentalPost is a niche job posting site with a similar feature set to iHireDental, including a resume database, candidate matching, and company profiles. Of the two, DentalPost is the budget-friendlier option with posts starting at $94.00 compared to iHireDental's $349.00 per post. However, iHireDental offers social recruiting which DentalPost lacks.
iHireDental vs. ADACareerCenter:
ADA CareerCenter is the official job board of the American Dental Association. The ADACareerCenter charges $250.00 per post, while iHireDental is costlier at $349.00 per post. Both platforms feature a resume database and company profiles. However, ADACareerCenter does not offer candidate matching or social media promotion, which iHireDental offers.
iHireDental vs. Dental Staffing:
Dental Staffing is an affordable job site with plans starting from $79.00 per post. In comparison, iHireDental charges $349.00 per post. Like iHireDental, Dental Staffing offers a resume database, candidate matching, and various hiring plans. However, iHireDental reaches a much larger audience and offers social recruiting which the former lacks.
What is iHireDental?
iHireDental is a dental job posting site that allows employers to connect with qualified candidates from around the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on iHireDental?
iHireDental's pricing starts from $349.00 per post.