$249.00 - $599.00 /mo.
3-day free trail.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
Phone, email, and live chat.
DentistJobCafe.com has a wealth of recruitment experience in the dental industry and offers employers access to a specialized audience of over 75,000 active candidates. The platform offers a number of advanced features, such as candidate matching and screening tools, an applicant tracking system, and custom company profiles, among others.
Although DentistJobCafe.com is costlier than most competitors and lacks social media promotion, it is one of the most feature-rich job boards in the dental industry, making it a valuable recruitment resource for employers in the U.S.
- Job posts are syndicated to thousands of partner websites for increased visibility.
- The platform features advanced candidate screening tools to filter candidates.
- DentistJobCafe.com features a resume database of professionals for employers to search through.
- The platform offers a job posting review and writing service to help optimize job ads.
- The video interviewing platform allows employers to create customized online interviews with candidates.
- The dashboard features an advanced analytics toolkit to monitor job post performance.
- The site receives roughly 50,000 views each month and gives employers access to over 75,000 active candidates.
- DentistJobCafe.com features candidate matching tools.
- Job posts are distributed via email and text message alerts.
- Employers can create custom company profiles to attract candidates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The additional add-ons can quickly escalate the cost of job posts.
- The platform does not promote job posts via its social media channels.
- DentistJobCafe.com is costlier than competitors, such as DentalPost and MyDentalJobs.com.
We were unable to find any online reviews of DentistJobCafe.com. However, the site does feature a number of hand-picked testimonials, praising the platform's professionalism, customer service, and the quality of the candidates.
Single Job Post
Single Hospital/Small Clinic
Contact for quote.
*Employers receive a discounted rate with the annual payment plan. **The platform offers a number of optional add-ons as well.
How to Post a Job on DentistJobCafe.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on DentistJobCafe.com.
Posting a job on DentistJobCafe.com.
Navigate to the DentistJobCafe.com home page.
From the home page, click on "LOGIN" toward the right of the top menu bar. On the next page, click on the "EMPLOYER" tab beneath the "Register as" heading.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your company and user information. Once complete, click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Log in to your account with your email and password.
Click on "SEND CODE" to verify your mobile phone number.
Enter your verification code and click on "VERIFY PHONE."
Choose a job posting plan.
Select a job posting package that best suits your hiring needs by clicking on "CHOOSE" beneath the desired plan.
Select optional add-ons.
On the next page, choose from the list of optional add-ons by specifying the number of add-ons required and clicking on "ADD" beneath the various options. Once complete, click on "PROCEED TO NEXT STEP" toward the top-right of the page.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
You can select a different plan by clicking on "CHANGE PLAN" toward the top-right of the page.
Complete the payment process.
Select a payment method from the drop-down menu and fill out the online form with your payment details. Click on "PAY" toward the bottom of the page to complete the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
DentistJobCafe.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network that employers can use to advertise vacancies. LinkedIn offers employers access to a large global audience, whereas DentistJobCafe.com caters primarily to the U.S. audience. However, DentistJobCafe.com is more specialized than LinkedIn and is the better option for targeted hiring.
DentistJobCafe.com vs. DentalPost:
DentalPost and DentistJobCafe.com both target a similar audience of dental professionals in the U.S. DentalPost is the more affordable platform, charging $119.00 for a basic job post, whereas DentistJobCafe.com costs $249.00 per month, making the former the better option for employers on a tight budget.
DentistJobCafe.com vs. MyDentalJobs.com:
Both MyDentalJobs.com and DentistJobCafe.com feature a resume database of candidates and partner website syndication. MyDentalJobs.com is much more affordable, with pricing starting from $20.00 per job post, whereas DentistJobCafe.com costs $249.00 per month. However, DentistJobCafe.com stands out as the more feature-rich platform.
What is DentistJobCafe.com?
DentistJobCafe.com is a dental job posting site that employers can use to post vacancies and connect with a range of dental professionals across the country.
What does it cost to post a job on DentistJobCafe.com?
DentistJobCafe.com's pricing starts from $249.00 per month for a single job post. The platform also offers a number of other plans for different hiring needs, as well as optional add-ons.
How can I create an account on DentistJobCafe.com?
- Go to the DentistJobCafe.com home page.
- Click on "LOGIN" toward the right of the top menu bar.
- Click on the "EMPLOYER" tab beneath the "Register as" heading.
- Fill out the online form with your company and user information.
- Click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
- Log in to your account with your email and password.
- Click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
- Click on "SEND CODE" to verify your mobile phone number.
- Enter your verification code and click on "VERIFY PHONE."