CSP Job Board
From £341.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Mobile-optimized job posts
Social media promotion
Founded in 1894, the CSP has grown to become the U.K.'s largest physiotherapy membership organization. The platform offers a number of resources to support the industry, such as educational courses, events, research, and a career portal. The website receives roughly 200,000 views each month, with the majority coming from the U.K.
The CSP job board offers access to a specialized audience of physiotherapy professionals across the U.K., making it a valuable recruitment resource for employers in the industry. However, the platform is not exclusively a job board and lacks advanced recruitment features, such as job board syndication and a CV database.
- The platform has over 50,000 active accounts.
- Jobs can be advertised in the Frontline magazine, reaching over 60,000 CSP members.
- Premium listings are displayed at the top of relevant search results for added visibility.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by category and region to connect with local employers.
- Job posts include a company logo to aid brand awareness.
- The website is optimized for mobile use.
- There is no free job posting option.
- CSP Job Board does not promote job posts on its social media channels.
- The platform lacks job board syndication.
- There is no CV database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the CSP job board.
Job of the Week
CSP Job Board vs. Jobmedic.co.uk:
Jobmedic.co.uk advertises vacancies in the dental, pediatric, social work, and mental health sectors, while CSP Job Board targets physiotherapy professionals. A basic job post on Jobmedic.co.uk costs £149.00 +VAT compared to CSP Job Board's price of £341.00 +VAT per post. Both sites offer employer branding, but only the former offers CV searches.
CSP Job Board vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
Unlike the CSP job board, HealthJobsUK.com has job ad distribution tools, offering greater exposure. While the CSP job board has a more niche focus and audience than HealthJobsUK.com, the latter platform receives more website traffic. HealthJobsUK.com's pricing is not readily available online, while the CSP job board charges £341.00 +VAT per post.
CSP Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and is much more affordable than the CSP job board, charging £89.00 +VAT per post, compared to the latter's starting price of £341.00 +VAT. However, Reed.co.uk lists jobs from any industry, whereas employers are able to reach a more specialized audience with the CSP job board.