From £149.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Candidate database access
Social media promotion
BroadcastJobs.com gives employers access to a niche audience of professionals in roles related to broadcasting and provides a host of tools to promote their job vacancies to suitable candidates. While the site does not offer a free plan, employers can choose from three paid options with feature profiles to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can choose from three job posting plans suitable for different hiring needs.
- Job ads are live on the website for up to 60 days, depending on the job posting plan.
- The Promoted Job plan includes promotion on social media and distribution to matching candidates.
- Employers can track job views, applications, apply clicks, and the apply rate from an online dashboard.
- UK Screen Alliance members get a 50% discount on job posting products.
- The site offers ATS and XML integration.
- With the Unlimited Job Adverts plan, employers are promoted as featured companies.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site does not give employers access to its candidate database.
- Job postings are not distributed to other career websites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of BroadcastJobs.com.
Single Job Advert
Promoted Job Advert
Unlimited Job Adverts
£395.00 + VAT /mo.
BroadcastJobs.com vs. ScreenSkills Jobs:
With its free job posting service, ScreenSkills Jobs is more affordable than BroadcastJobs.com, which only has paid plans starting at £149.00 +VAT per post. However, the latter offers a far better feature profile, including featured listings, social media promotion, and ATS integration.
BroadcastJobs.com vs. ProductionBase:
Similar to BroadcastJobs.com, ProductionBase offers basic and promoted job listings. While ProductionBase is more affordable for employers, with a free option, it is costlier for recruitment agencies, with pricing starting at £225.00 +VAT per post. By comparison, BroadcastJobs.com's pricing starts at £149.00 +VAT per post.
BroadcastJobs.com vs. The Dots:
While The Dots is a general creative job site, BroadcastJobs.com is a broadcasting-specific job site. Unlike BroadcastJobs.com, The Dots offers free postings for part-time, freelance, and internship roles. However, for standard job ads, BroadcastJobs.com is more affordable at £149.00 +VAT per post, compared to £195.00 +VAT per post on The Dots.
Milton Villa, Eastbourne Rd., Seaford BN25 4BB