Paid posting upgrades
Applicant tracking system (ATS) syncing
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
EntertainmentCareers.Net is a niche job portal that advertises a wide variety of media, entertainment, and related positions at all career levels. The job board has been used by various local companies to find hires, including Canada Snow Goose Media, Disney, and Paramount.
The platform's free job posting plan makes it a cost-effective option when compared to some niche alternatives, such as Media Job Search Canada. However, it does not have a strong local foothold, with only 0.58% of website traffic coming from Canada.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net offers a free job posting plan for employers.
- Listings can be upgraded to be featured on the job board's home page and at the top of job categories for added reach.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add their logo and company description to the platform's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies can be added to EntertainmentCareers.Net's weekly email newsletter, which has more than 20,000 subscribers.
- The platform allows employers to sync their ATS to the job board to efficiently manage job posts and applicants.
- Listings are shared via the job board's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- While posting a job to the platform is free, employers have to purchase job post upgrades for additional recruitment tools.
- Staffing firms do not qualify for the free posting plan and are charged a fee for listing roles.
- EntertainmentCareers.Net lacks access to a resume database and candidate matching services.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform does not list pricing in Canadian dollars.
- There is no French language option.
While online reviews of EntertainmentCareers.Net are limited online, the company has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau.
Basic Job Posting
Basic Job Posting (Staffing Firms)
Add On: Refer Applicants to your Website/ATS/Career Center
*The job board offers additional visibility upgrade options, as well as newsletter and banner advertising plans.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. Media Job Search Canada:
Like EntertainmentCareers.Net, Media Job Search Canada advertises local media-related roles. However, the former facilitates international postings and has a smaller local reach than Media Job Search Canada. While EntertainmentCareers.Net has a free posting plan, Media Job Search Canada charges C$150.00 per post.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. VelvetJobs:
EntertainmentCareers.Net and VelvetJobs both offer employer branding and a free job posting plan, but the former has various paid posting upgrades for additional reach. While EntertainmentCareers.Net features ATS integrations, VelvetJobs may be the better option for employers looking to access a resume database of talent.
EntertainmentCareers.Net vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is local job board that advertises a variety of general jobs. By contrast, EntertainmentCareers.Net gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring music and entertainment-related talent. Both platforms offer a free job posting plan, but only Workopolis has a French-language option for bilingual recruitment efforts.