From £45.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Doors Open connects employers with music professionals in the production, event management, and promotions sectors. The platform aims to improve equal access to the music industry and 100% of its profits are donated to companies that help disadvantaged job seekers find work.
While Doors Open is ideal for employers in search of both local and international music talent, it does not offer pricing in Canadian dollars or a French-language option. However, it is more affordable than several niche competitors, such as Orchestras Canada.
- Doors Open features a network of more than 45,000 candidates in the music industry both locally and internationally.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages for increased exposure.
- Employers on tight budgets can contact the company for discounted rates.
- Job posts are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The Premium plan adds vacancies to the featured jobs section and shares employers' logos via the featured companies section.
- Compared to other niche job portals, the job board is an affordable choice.
- The Premium Unlimited Subscription allows employers to integrate their ATS for a more efficient hiring process.
- Doors Open does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The platform lacks access to a resume database, as well as candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no local customer support.
- The website is not available in French.
On Trustpilot, Doors Open has a 4.4-star rating based on a dozen reviews. Most reviews were from job seekers mentioning their success with finding roles on the job board.
Standard Job Post
Premium Job Post
Premium Unlimited Subscription
*Prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
Doors Open vs. Orchestras Canada:
Compared to Doors Open, Orchestras Canada Job Board primarily caters to local candidates in search of orchestra-related jobs. Of the two, Doors Open may be the better option for global hiring efforts. While Doors Open charges £45.00 per post, Orchestras Canada charges C$85.00 +HST per member post and C$175.00 +HST for nonmembers.
Doors Open vs. Women in Music Canada Job Board:
Like Doors Open, Women in Music Canada Job Board gives employers access to local music talent. However, the latter primarily caters to female professionals in the industry. While Doors Open charges £45.00 per post, users need to contact Women in Music Canada Job Board for a custom quote.
Doors Open vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is a popular job board that lists a wide range of general vacancies. By contrast, Doors Open advertises music jobs both locally and abroad, which may be the better choice for targeted hiring. While Doors Open charges £45.00 per post, Workopolis is a free job posting service, making it the more affordable option.