Orchestras Canada Job Board
C$85.00 /post for Orchestras Canada members and associates; C$175.00 /post for nonmembers.
Job post duration
Up to 3 months.
Social media promotion
Searchable resume database
The Orchestras Canada Job Board features include the promotion of job postings on social media sites and a long job posting duration of up to three months. The site also offers a translation service for job postings. However, the site lacks other convenient hiring tools, such as an applicant tracking system and candidate matching features.
- Orchestras Canada members and associates can post jobs at a reduced rate.
- All job ads are promoted on social media.
- Job listings are live on the site for up to three months.
- Employers can have their job listings translated for a fee.
- The website is available in English and French.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site lacks additional hiring tools, such as featured listings, resume searches, and candidate matching.
- It can take up to four business days for job postings to be listed on the platform.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Orchestras Canada job board.
Job Announcement for Orchestras Canada Members and Associates
Job Announcement for Non-Members
Translation of Job Postings
Orchestras Canada Job Board vs. Canadian Live Music Association Job Board:
The Orchestras Canada job board offers better features than the Canadian Live Music Association Job Board, such as social media promotion. However, it is also costlier, charging members C$85.00 and nonmembers C$175.00 per post, compared to the latter's free member postings and C$75.00 per post for nonmembers.
Orchestras Canada Job Board vs. MusicCareers:
With a starting price of US$149.00 per post, MusicCareers is costlier than the Orchestras Canada job board, which charges C$85.00 per member post and C$175.00 per nonmember post. Unlike the latter, MusicCareers, which caters to a broader international audience across the music industry, allows for free freelance, volunteer, and internship postings.
Orchestras Canada Job Board vs. SoundBetter Job Board:
While the Orchestras Canada job board is directed at professionals in the local orchestra sector, SoundBetter is an international music production and engineering job board. The latter offers free job postings, whereas the Orchestras Canada job board charges members C$85.00 and nonmembers C$175.00 per post.